“Long Wait For Average Food”
Review of Pancakes Eggcetera - CLOSED

Pancakes Eggcetera
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Carmel, Indiana
“Long Wait For Average Food”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had breakfast here one week ago. When we arrived the place was almost full. As we were taken to our table I noticed lots of tables with no food. That was a warning sign I chose to ignore. My mistake. We waited about 15 minutes for a server to take our order. Then we waited another 45 minutes for our food to arrive. We ordered typical breakfast foods - eggs, toast, pancakes, bacon. Once the food arrived it was average. I had to get up and ask someone for a refill of my coffee cup. As we waited, we exchanged a few comments with other families around us. Everyone was extremely frustrated with the wait for food. We witnessed two different tables get up and leave due to their frustration. The staff was friendly, but overwhelmed. The prices were fine. The food was average. We won't go back.

• Visited August 2012

Madison
“Typical, low-grade family diner”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I ate there the morning of 8/17/12. The waitress took me to a table that still had dirty cups on it, removed the cups without cleaning the table, and sat me down.

The food was nothing special.

• Visited August 2012
Red Bank, New Jersey
“Fantastic Breakfast”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Good location, friendly staff and delicious breakfasts. Stop here of you need to eat! Staff are very attentive and the menu is extensive enough to satisfy the craving of almost anybody.

Recommended.

Visited August 2012
“A great find.”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Potato pancakes are outstanding! I loved the Eggcetera Benedict. We had a hard time deciding what to order from the regular and kid menus. There are so many choices. Delicious! My boys liked the electric train making the circuit above our heads. We were at the Westin for a tournament. It was an easy walk.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Non-name brand ketchup and crinkle cut fries”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The burger buns had been toasted practically to the point of being burned. Also, they did not have pickles for my burger. They weren't just out. They never have pickles. Grrrrr!

• Visited June 2012