WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Rosemont/Chicago, United States
“Great hotel & chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

The few different Embassy Suites I've stayed at have all been great. Good food (I guess great, since its free!), the evening hospitality is excellent, and the overall appearance is quite nice with the giant atriums in each hotel. The rooms are nicely furnished and the staff is always very friendly and helpful with anything you need.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Polish first
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling for a long weekend get away to see a concert. I originally booked at an embassy downtown, but changed the location to save some money. I was not disappointed, great location walking distance to the blue line train, the new outlet mall and many restaurants. The room was standard embassy, clean mini suite. My only complaint was the air conditioning wasn't very good, but I never called to complain. The breakfast was great and surprisingly not as busy as we were warned. The staff, front desk, bell and shuttle drivers were all very welcoming. I wold stay here again and definitely recommend to others.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Taurusgrl76
Longview, Texas, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Excellent room, great bed, clean. Air conditioner was having fits and had to be reset several times. Think they got it fixed though. Excellent FREE breakfast with made to order omelets. Free drinks in the Atrium every evening. About a 4 block walk to the CTA train/bus station to catch train to downtown. Very nice.

Room Tip: Breakfast and drinks are on 2nd floor. Request 4th floor or higher to avoid excessive noise at these...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank g3times
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed. The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and the experience was top notch. The restaurants Sea Bass was excellent! One of the best experiences was the complimentary happy hour. What a nice touch to a long trip.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Lincoln, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

For the price paid the noise level of the breakfast preparations should be looked at. It was very disruptive in the early morning hours. The quality of the bed should be better also. We were told at check-in that there were no 2 double bed suites available. The breakfast was very good.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Janel O
Dewitt, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Always a great stay at the Embassy Suites. Breakfast is outstanding. Room cleanliness is above the bar. Only issue is I could hear all rooms around me coughing, sneezing and peeing. Very close to food and entertainment.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

After driving 3 hours through miles and miles of road construction. Not knowing exactly where to find the Embassy, I landed. Exhausted from working all day, as I walked up to the front desk in a frame was an announcement for everyone to see. It caught my eye, "CONGRATULATIONS J.DAVID GUEST OF THE DAY"!!!! Wait! is that for me??!! It was for me!!!! OMG!!! My body mind and spirit was INSTANTLY FILLED WITH SMILES HAPPINESS the feeling of being SPECIAL!!! There was a goody bag with my name on it! The nice young woman waiting on me told me they put me in a SUITE in a quiet area of the hotel so I could get a good nights sleep! AMAZING!!! WOWOWOW! This has never happened to me before!!! It's my turn!!!! YEAH!! I honestly felt like they were waiting for me and I was "home". I felt so good I even went to the complimentary "happy hour" by myself. Not something I would normally do. That was also a nice treat! My room...ROOMS! It was a suite. WOW! The first hour I was on the phone texting, talking, sending photos of all the wonders that were happening to me to family and friends!!!! It gave me ideas for what I can do for my clients back at home! THANKS AGAIN EMBASSY! YOU MADE MY VACATION BEGIN WITH A BANG!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo