“Another stay in this hotel was as nice as the stay last year”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - O'Hare/Rosemont
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
North Carolina
“Another stay in this hotel was as nice as the stay last year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel again because the stay last year was so enjoyable. We were not disappointed. The front desk staff was outstanding - friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good with a full array of selections. The manager's reception in the afternoon was well attended and certainly a great perk to staying at Embassy Suites. The beds and linens were top grade as well as the rooms. It is well situated to the convention center. A good selection of restaurants is within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Polish first
North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I recently attended a convention at the Convention Center across the street. This hotel provided an island of tranquility to which I could retreat after a hectic and fast paced day. From the time I checked in until I checked out the staff was superb in seeing to my wants and desires. Each day began with a fabulous breakfast, not just a bunch of muffins and stale coffee. Each day ended with a relaxed drink and conversation at the Manager's Reception. Both functions included in the suite rental. The valet parking was prompt and courteous. From Alex at night when I could not sleep to Rubby during the day I received whatever information I needed to make my stay comfortable. I can only assume the rest of the staff is equally competent.

Room Tip: I rather suspect all the rooms are more than adequate to a person's needs.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was there a few weeks ago with my family and I have to say that this is one of the best stays at hotel that I have ever had. The staff at this location is one of the best! I especially want to thank Mark, the manager. He seemed like he worked in every department of the hotel and always had a warm and welcome smile. Ruby and Isabel were also great for their help with directions and recommendations to local restaurants. I will definitely stay here if I am ever in town again.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free drinks and breakfast!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I just finished a 5 night stay at the O'Hare Rosemont Embassy Suites. I was extremely impressed with the level of professionalism at the hotel. The staff was always helpful, the room clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. It was a pleasant stay, which allowed me to focus on my work.
THANK YOU!!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I wanted to visit Chicago, but avoid driving downtown. This hotel was in the perfect location as the train station is less than a mile from the hotel. We walked to the train station every morning and rode the train downtown. The hotel was clean and quiet, and the free breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I recently attended a convention in Chicago and wanted to stay somewhere that wouldn't require me to walk long distances - ALONE - between the convention center and the hotel. Unfortunately by the time I decided to attend this event, most of the nearby hotels were totally booked. The Embassy was a bit more expensive than I would have preferred, but choices were slim. Overall, I'm very happy with my stay, although I didn't partake in a lot of things like the breakfast, the pool, room service, etc. I was too busy! Anyway, it was an easy walk across the street to my destination, and all in all the suite was very nice. Considering I was by myself the amount of space in the room was excessive, but again, it's all that was available. The room was nice and clean when I arrived. There was some hair in the bathroom, which is never fun, but other than that I had no issues. I had forgotten my alarm clock, so thankfully they had one available. The bed was comfortable, there was a lot of working space for those who need it, two TVs... Really, nothing to complain about. I'm often picky about bathroom lighting in hotels, because sometimes it can be hard to do your makeup, but I thought the lighting here was great. Plus, there's a full-length mirror and a sink with mirror and lighting just outside the bathroom. Really nice if you've got multiple girls staying in one room! The noise level was also decent. Because there's an eating area directly below, sometimes you could hear talking/laughing from your room (I was on the 5th floor). But it wasn't anything excessive. All in all my stay went smoothly!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had visited Rosemont for comic con and had a great stay at the hotel. The managers reception was a great touch. At the front desk Najia was very helpful in giving directions to navigate me to the cta train system and Emma was very friendly and answered all the questions my group had. Thank you so much for the awesome stay on my trip. I cant wait to be back next year.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends