Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - O'Hare/Rosemont
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Mt.Orab,Ohio
“Great hotel”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I booked two rooms in order to attend a business function. Both rooms were very clean the entire three days we were there. Hotel staff was polite and accommodating. Each morning we were treated to an awsome array of breakfast items, including Coca Cola products, along with juices. I've never been to a place that I can get free pop first thing in the morning! Each night, we met to review our meeting over free beverages provided at the manager's reception. Each suite is set up like a small apartment. Not one time were we disturbed by airplanes or other noises. The only down side is that the exercise room is a little small for as many guest as they have. They seem to offer frequent shuttle service to the airport.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Polish first
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Diane did a wonderful job checking in our group. The breakfast and social were good as well. The room was clean and quiet.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ESDTMGR, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - O'Hare/Rosemont, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. Diane is a great asset to our team and I'm glad she helped make your experience a good one. We appreciate your business and hope we will be your hotel of choice next time you're in the area.

Best regards,
Juan Leyva
Director of Rooms
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I surprised my husband with an overnight trip to Chicago for a show at the Akoo Theater. It was a combined Anniversary and Father's Day trip. The accommodations were very nice and typical for Embassy Suites. My husband & I prefer to stay at this property when we travel. I have to sincerely thank Juan Leyva (Director of Rooms) for his thoughtfulness. We had asked for recommendations on dining which were terrific. When we had returned from dinner, he had surprised us with chilled champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries with a sweet note congratulating us on our anniversary and thanking us for spending it at his property. What a perfect ending to a wonderful evening. Thanks again-would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Stephanie, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I remember speaking with you and your husband in the lobby and am glad we could make your experience an enjoyable one.

We look forward to being of serivce to you in the future, and thank you again for choosing the Embassy Suites.
zman319
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Met expectations, would recommend, would stay again.

Ran into a weather snafu on a trip from MSP-EWR-OSL (first it was high winds in EWR, then it was thunderstorms at MSP), which resulted in a kind of 'hail-mary' to get run us MSP-ORD-FRA-OSL, but that effort died when we arrived in ORD 5 minutes after the door closed on the LH flight. After 8 hours sitting at MSP, and an hour standing at the counter being rebooked for the next day, I just. wanted. a. bed.

Used the apaglobal.com code jstrk and called to confirm- they had our reservation showing within a minute of booking. FINALLY something was going right.

Shuttle van to hotel: Kind of tricky- you have to walk OUT of the terminal doors, CROSS ALL THE LANES of traffic, then find the shuttle van station on the bottom of the parking ramp, across from the Hilton. Once on the shuttle it's a quick trip, you do stop at a one or two other hotels.

Public areas: Yeah, looked fine. I was pretty bleary eyed so they could have had a circus in the lobby and I wouldn't have noticed.

Staff: Friendly without being fake, efficient and accurate. The manager who took our confirmation phone call had our room not only assigned, but went up and turned on the lights and left my HHonors welcome amenity- with the personalized letter, which was a nice touch.

Room: Standard ES double queen. Clean. All linens and wearables fresh. Internet blazingly fast.

Breakfast: Standard ES breakfast.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your response about your recent stay. We know how stressful it can be flying through O'Hare airport or when the whether gets shaky while traveling. I'm happy to hear we made it a good experience and hope the next time you come to Chicago we'll be your location of choice.

Thanks again,
Juan Leyva
Director of Rooms
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We were coming in from a red eye flight early Saturday morning so we made a reservation for Friday evening to make sure we get a room when we landed. We specifically reserved a room with 2 double beds at a higher rate in order to accommodate our family of 4. We even called the night before to let them know that even though we were booked for Friday night, we were coming in early Saturday morning. Of course, when we checked in, we were told that there were no double rooms available. When told that we had paid a higher rate to get a specific room, the guy at the front desk blamed Expedia for not transmitting the double room request. Huh??? I wasn't born yesterday - the truth is, the hotel sold the room that we already paid for. In essence, they sold the room twice. And, they refuse to give us a refund of the difference. Don't support this deceptive practice - don't support the Embassy Suites O'Hare Hotel. Thieves!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - O'Hare/Rosemont, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas where we haven’t met our guests’ expectations. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

Travelers are raving about these Rosemont hotels

Portland, Maine
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Our flight out of O'Hare was cancelled and we were stranded at the airport. Grrrrrrrrrr. At least the airline handed out a phone number to make discounted reservations at a local motel, and we ended up at the Embassy Suites. Large suite with two beds and a pull-out couch, office area, many amenities. Convenient free shuttle to/from airport runs every 20 minutes, and the hotel lounge offers complimentary cocktails and snacks in the evening. We were exhausted and grateful to crash in our beds. Nice clean hotel with friendly staff.

St. Louis, MO
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I had an overall great stay at this hotel. The room I was assigned was spacious. The french doors for entering the room was nice. Loved the flat screen tv and the toiletries. Nice! The bed was extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious, Kudos to the person making the omlets, mines was awesome! The fruit on the bar was sweet, and I loved the brand of coffee that they had. My only complaints were :

1) The desk staf upon checkin was not very friendly, and I felt as if I was a bother , rather than welcomed as a customer. Maybe the person was tired, I am not sure...

2) The shuttle driver was busy talkiing to another shuttle driver and did not help me load my bags onto the shuttle ( or off) I had to do this myself.

3) the toasters are unusually slow ( several people were complaining about this)

Overall, this is a lovely conference hotel, perfectly suited for business travelers, conventioneers, as well as leisure travelers.

1 Thank Neeneed