“Yum!”
Review of 8000 Miles

8000 Miles
Reserve with OpenTable
8000 Miles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 47 Restaurants in Roselle
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Fresh and Flavorable. Usually get my Chinese food in boxes but since 8000 Miles opened we go to sit down and enjoy. Been four times since January and have enjoyed trying all the different dishes.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This new restaurant has been a pleasant surprise and should make a nice anchor to the downtown Roselle area. All the dishes I've tried, while classic Chinese in name, are vast improvements on the typical Chinese restaurant. Their fried rice dishes are all great with a lightness not typically found in fried rice (the bad in that is I end up eating too much of it).

Staff is very professional and friendly and the decor is intriguing. I strongly recommend reservations for peak times as it has been getting very busy.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Lively atmosphere and delicious, freshly prepared Asian cuisine and drinks. Can't wait for the outdoor patio this summer! But be prepared to pay - a bit on the expensive side.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This restaurant is intriguing looking from the street. Once inside we were promptly greeted and seated, and our server came quickly to take care of us. Even though they have a full bar, they allow you to bring in your own wine (purchased on the same day - need your receipt) and charge a reasonable corkage fee of $5. The menu is and extensive mix of Chinese and Japanese dishes and everything we had was well prepared and delicious. We will definitely be back for more. Our only complaint was the sound level, which was fairly loud since the restaurant was quite full.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I would say that this is one of the finer of Asian restaurants around. I had to drive an hour to get there to check it out. The outside looks like it was just constructed and ready for the next great weather season. The inside looks professionally decorated and the food is excellent and staff were attentive. We tried a variety of dishes and all of them tasted great. So I would drive back again to check out more dishes next time. It would be a special occasion place for me because of the distance. It is interesting to see commuter trains pass by in front of the building. Since it looks very new, I would say they will probably do well at this location.