Tripadvisor
Roselle
Post
Inbox
Search

“Amazing Mexican Food & great prices”

La Hacienda DE Roselle
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Roselle
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming here with my family for almost 20 years. This place serves excellent Mexican cuisine at great prices. The staff is always friendly and nice. They can accommodate lunch for 2 or a group of 20 or 30. This is our go to place for Mexican food any day of the week. When you sit down a immediately give you chips and salsa while you look over the menu. They have lunch and dinner buffets uncertain days and live music on the weekend Evenings

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (136)

Reviewed November 12, 2019

La Hacienda is a good local find for above average Mexican food and drink. Definitely a place you not walk away hungry from; especially their football sized Burrito Grande. Great Margarita's!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019

We have been coming here for years. Authentic Mexican cuisine that is prepared perfectly. This not a "fancy" place by any means, but the food is consistently delicious and the margaritas are THE BEST!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

We were visiting from Michigan and wanted to try a local mexican restaurant. After seeing the reviews we decided to try La Hacienda DE Roselle. It was a good choice. They bring you chips and salsa (2 kinds of salsa) to the table. I ordered the combo uno, it came with a taco, chimichanga and enchilada. I got beef. They were good, except the ground beef made them a little soggy. Next time I would see if I could get shredded beef.

My boyfriend got the super burrito with steak. He said it was really good and it was almost as big as the plate.

What I thought was awesome was that they had live music and the musician was really good. It was a nice change from most restaurants.

I would defunately go again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Even though we live close we had over looked this restaurant. It is located in a small strip mall just west of downtown Roselle. It certainly has the best Mexican food in the area. Staff were very friendly and informative. Many of the people in the restaurant were return customers from the greeting from staff. The food was amazing! There was also live music on a Friday night. Will definitely return soon to try more entrees.

Date of visit: July 2019