“Great thin pizza”

Order Online
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Roselle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Italian Pizza Kitchen is offering the freshest, made to order, authentic Italian food. We prepare plentiful pasta dishes, piping hot pizza, amazing fall off the bone ribs and so much more. Whether a simple get together with friends and family or business luncheon, no matter how large or small, we will customize a menu to suit all your needs. Our passion for outstanding food and customer service is a product of generations perfecting this craft. From our family to yours... Buon Appetito!
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Had heard from friends that this place had good pizza and they were right. Easy parking, friendly staff and good pizza. Many pizza options to choose from or make your own combination. The chopped salad was big enough for a side salad for 4. Many other options besides pizza. Will definitely good back to try them.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed July 30, 2019

Nice new location, but as feared they rose their prices. Go when they have 1/2 price pizza and appetizer deal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2019

This was our first time to Italian Pizza Kitchen and we were amazed. We were greeted warmly, seated almost immediately, our server Ali arrived in short order and we placed our drink order, Ali came back quickly and we then ordered appetizers and submitted our order for a pizza. Appetizers were delicious and enough for the five of us. During this time Ali arrived back at our table several times to refill drinks. And then our pizza arrived - we were not disappointed, it was great, no, not great it was fantastic. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

I ordered 5 thin crust, 18-inch pizzas for takeout for my daughters birthday party ($129). Since they were thin crust, I assumed about 3-4 people per pizza. Well, these pizzas were thicker than that! They are square-cut pieces, and I could only eat 4! Some thin crust pizzas I can eat a whole half, but these are more filling! Everyone loved the pizza and the locals said it has become their “go-to” even over the usual favorites. Very very pleased!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

This restaurant must still be getting its feet on the ground, or it can't handle the volume of guests. On two occasions my Lasagna dinner was cold from the center, leading me to believe it wasn't reheated properly. The Pizza is the winner here, but there are equal Pizza competitors around. The ambiance is great, and makes you feel like the restaurant should be top notch. When crowded the restaurant can be noisy. The Bar is beautiful, and one of those bars where you can really enjoy a beverage and meet new friends. The separate carry-out room makes for convenience, but at the time I used it one had to wait for the Manager to address a register issue. This place has a lot of potential. I like this place. I want to rate them higher. Hopefully, they will continue to get it together.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Italian Pizza Kitchen? Share your experiences!