“Will Definitely Return”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Roselle
fox lake, wisconsin
“Will Definitely Return”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is the second time that my family stayed here. We were greeted this time by Wale: what a friendly and enjoyable man! We went to the room and found it spotless. Bathroom was well stocked. We stay in a room with two queen beds and a pull out. The pull out is in the living room area with the second TV. I really like these rooms. We headed to the pool (open until Midnight) and hot tub. Both are very spacious. The pool area is well kept, also. Hot tub was hot, but not scalding, very soothing. Pool water was clear and the perfect temperature. The breakfast...where do you even start?? If you walk away from here hungry, that is your own fault: Three types of juice, coffee, tea, and milk: Yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereal, hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, biscuit and gravy, sausages, French toast, Belgian waffles, bagels, toast, and Danishes. The kitchen staff was awesome. I thanked them each morning. One morning was particularly busy and when I thanked one of kitchen staff, she apologized that it was "messy." I told her that the food was wonderful. They truly did a great job of keeping everything full and cleaning the tables. I would like to say that I was "amazed" that people treated the staff like slaves (if you drop something on the floor, and you know you dropped it on the floor, why can't you bend over and pick it up?) but I have seen this on a lot of vacations that we have been on. I thought that they did a great job. Overall, this hotel is awesome. Beds are harder than my waterbed at home, but they have a thick padding on each bed that really helps. Three pillows per queen size bed and plenty of blankets even for the coldest person. The comforters are heavy, but fluffy, so if you like being "cooler" kick the comforter off and just use the sheets. :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tigermom2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My family and I loved our 4day stay at this wonderful hotel. Will we be back...u betcha. Also Jenaro was the most pleasant person in the building....he is the reason I even wrote this review. So with a great staff, lots of amenities, and a cozy bed what you could you lose by staying at this terrific hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had booked a couples getaway at a nearby hotel, and was horrified at what we received (Shame on you, Glendale Heights Ramada).

Instead of cancelling the rare treat of a night out without the kids, we stumbled upon The Country Inn and Suites. Luckily, they had a Jacuzzi "Sun Room" Suite available. This place was EVERYTHING we expected, and more. Clean, fresh, comfortable, pleasant. The room layout is perfect, the staff seems very on top of their game.

We enjoyed our stay so much, we've already booked another getaway...

Room Tip: Sun Suites
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. The pool and hot tub were well maintained. The room was clean and very nice. The breakfast was lacking in choices but this was not a big deal. Overall this was a nice hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Marine City, Michigan
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is the 3rd time we have stayed here. The staff is great, the property is fresh, amenities are good. We stayed in s king suite, plenty of room with a desk, couch, & arm chair.The bathroom was very clean, and the beds and pillows were great. They have complimentary breakfast and snacks and the breakfast was one of the best we have had. Hot Food and plenty of choices from fruit, cereal, to hot eggs, meat, potatoes and waffles. This establishment is easy on and off ot Elgin-Ohare, I 355/I290 and I 284 - we have been here 3x and will be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank stewyvette
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stayed in this Country Inn in Suites with my husband for a 2 night stay while visiting friends in the area. The staff upon check in were friendly, quick and knowledgeable about the hotel as well as the surrounding area. Very much appreciated when you are traveling in an area you are unfamiliar with. Rooms were modern (I think the hotel is virtually brand new) and very clean. We did not use the pool, but did use the small fitness room. Although small in size, any equipment to get you through a couple of days was available. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed Christmas night based on location. Front desk staff person was exceptionally pleasant and check-in took very little time. Room was clean, spacious, and well-equipped. Rooms also seemed to be free of odd scents or Febreze. Breakfast was good and breakfast room was clean with someone checking to make sure it stayed that way and food was replenished if needed. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roselle
Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale
Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
#3 of 3 in Bloomingdale
Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West-Roselle? Share your experiences!