“Simple clean room”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West-Roselle
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Roselle
“Simple clean room”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Traveled to the area for a wedding party. Hotel was easily located. Lobby, pool area and room were clean. Free breakfast buffet did serve some hot items (oatmeal, waffles, bacon). Free wireless internet in rooms. Beds were comfortable and bathroom area was a nice size. If you're needing a room for a short stay without many frills, this is a decent hotel for the price.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for a baseball tournament for my son and we enjoyed everything about it. Rooms, lobby, hallways and pool area we kept very clean. Rooms were plenty large with small pantry area w/ a fridge and microwave. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. We plan to stay here again next year for another tournament. Also would like to say staff was very friendly.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This hotel was a gem of a find....without having to spend many gems to stay! My family was visiting the area for a graduation and found the hotel a perfect fit. The staff was friendly...cookies to share:) Free breakfast each AM.---Waffles, fruit cereal juice milk coffee..lil muffins eggs++ The hotel swimming pool was fantastic -great on a rainy day...clean! My daughter and nephews loved the pool--as did I.
Our room was a standard double queen...very clean. Housekeeping does well! Thanks. Comfortable.

Close to Bloomingdale IL lots of shopping...etc etc etc etc Many things to do just get out and explore!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Its hard to beat a new hotel, but I would ask for a corner room or a room without a 'neighbor'. Walls are embarassingly thin. I travel 40-50 nights a year and never have this problem. Everything else was fine. Nice that you can walk to restaurants.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, IL
Reviewed November 20, 2010

The restaurant across the way was delightful with great food and friendlier service. I had teenage boys who loved the pool and adjacent room all for themselves. Clean, beautiful and a great value....who could ask for more! We'll be back!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed July 4, 2010

My sister and her new husband live in the neighborhood adjacent to this hotel where my mother and I stayed for the Christmas holiday. This is a newish hotel which brings the benefits of little wear and tear in the rooms and facilities. My room was comfortable and clean and I esp liked having a mini-fridge in my room. Pool area was very clean and the hot-tub was hot and relaxing which is important since the holidays can be stressful! Breakfast is included in the price and the food was good with a nice variety from day to day. Downside - the public access computer was in the breakfast room and one man ate his breakfast while using it each day for 3 days. Ugh, this meant all had to wait for him to finish dining and the resulting crumbs, stickiness, and his germs made weather and email checking a little revolting. Upside - the area in which the hotel is located had an ice storm one night then many inches of snow nearly every day. I was thrilled that the hotel's snow plow vendor kept the lot plowed and safe each day as my Honda Civic gets hung up on the snow once it accumulates beyond 8 inches.

• Stayed December 2009
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed June 20, 2010

We just returned from a two day stay at the Roselle Country Inn & Suites. I booked online, with an advance rate and got an incredible suite for $74 per night. Not just the partial room divider, this suite had a separate bedroom with two queen beds which was divided from the living area by a door. There was a pull out couch in the living room so we comfortably slept two adults and 3 children. And these beds were probably the most comfortable I've ever slept in at a hotel. I don't usually sleep well anwhere but at home, but I slept like a baby both nights. The suite included two large tv's, fridge and micro....this room was very nice! The hotel is new, so everything was clean and fresh, including the shower. No grungy grout lines like so many hotels. The breakfasts included hot items; scrambled eggs, delish bacon,sausage, gravy and biscuits, as well as the typical belgian waffles, pastries, bagels, hard boiled egss, etc. The pool area was extra nice and large. Icing on the cake was the service we recieved from "Karen" at the front desk. When I asked if she had any discount tickets or knew where we could get some for Legoland Discovery Center in Schaumburg she checked prices online then called another hotel in the area and put discount tickets on hold for me. When we checked out she had a mapquest printout waiting for me to guide us to the hotel to get our tickets. We saved $27 over regular admission prices! Kudos to Karen and to this hotel. We would definitely stay again!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roselle
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Hanover Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale
Hyatt Place Chicago/Hoffman Estates
Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
#3 of 3 in Bloomingdale
Hampton Inn Chicago-Carol Stream

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West-Roselle? Share your experiences!