“Delicious”

Good for: Families with children
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I've always left full, and the food has always been impeccable. The decor is bright and cheerful, the waitstaff is always pleasant and quick, and I have never yet regretted the choice to eat here.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sandra F

Rockton, Illinois
“Not Fancy, but Excellent Food and Service!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We've been here many times (as we live locally). The service and food (as always) was excellent on this visit!

The warm chips and awesome salsa arrived promptly and our waiter was very attentive! The wife had the El Paso and I had the Tex Fajitas (prawn, chicken and steak)! Both excellent!

We highly recommend you try it!

Roscoe, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The chips are always warm and delicious, the service is fantastic and the food is great. The food also comes out in an unbelievably speedy time frame.

Visited February 2014
“Best mexican in our town!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I haven't been to any of the other local Fiesta Cancun's, but the one in Freeport is great. to start with, we absolutely LOVE the fresh chips and salsa! My husband and I both have our favorite dishes - the Burrito Cho Cho for me and the Fajita Rancheros for him. I'm not a pepper or onion person, so Burrito Cho Cho is perfect...chicken in a tortilla, covered in queso...makes my mouth water right now. There is always plenty of food on your plate, no matter what you order...you'll never get a bad meal (at least we haven't)!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Andrea B
Machesney Park, Illinois, United States
“Great for the whole family”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

great place to go if you want real mexican style food we go there anytime we want good mexican food at a reasonable price

Visited May 2013