Super 8 Romeoville Bolingbrook
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$104
$139
GardenInn.com
$112
Hotels.com
All reviewschicagoland speedwayquiet areanice stayterrybolingbrookcleanlinesschannelsemployees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our room was disgusting. We pulled back the covers and the sheets were filthy. The bathroom door barely opened and closed. The light in the bathroom barely worked. One of the lights in our room had no lightbulb. We left for the day and when we came back they had given our rooms away. This was a horrible hotel, we will never go back.

• Stayed: August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed here for 3 days. For the price of this place, I didnt expect any kind of luxuries. So I was actually pleasantly surprised that there weren't too many things to complain about. The manager was professional and friendly. Our reservation was honored and we got the exact room we wanted online. She also faxed 15 pages for me at no cost. Don't sleep past 9am if you want breakfast though, as they are very serious about stopping breakfast at that time and they will clear the breakfast area while you are still eating. The faucet and shower were a bit funky, but they work if you figure out the trick. All in all, I would recommend this place for someone on a budget who needs a place to stay for a short while.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised to find such a great place to stay, not being one of the huge named hotels. This teaches me not to judge a book by its cover or size. This Super 8 in Bolingbrook may be small, but the people, from the Manager, Joanne to the people at the desk to the maintenance gentleman to the cleaning crew are huge in every good way. Anything I asked for was given immediate attention. I feel I was treated like a beloved relative that came to visit. I have stayed in expensive hotels several times and was never treated as near as well as here. I am so satisfied that if I ever travel I would seek out other Super 8 Hotels in the hope they are as wonderful as this one. Very Sincerely, Joy-Room 121.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo