All reviewsrooms are greatlove stayingchicagoland speedwayrachelchannels
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Very unhappy!! Bedding was old and torn, Curtians were old and torn. No water pressure. Was lied too by the management, Light switches we discusting!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Upon check in we had a nice greeting by the lady at the front desk, but I didn't like to see the laundry going behind them. Our toilet ran in the room, but maintainence fixed it in 2 minutes. The 2 rooms we had were nice, no complaints about that. The T.V. was on in one of the rooms when we entered, made us think there was someone in there. The area isn't too bad, but very dark south of I-55 to the hotel. No malls close by but there are outlet shops on East Boughton Ave. 2 miles north of 55

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Staff was super friendly and room very clean. Manager contacted me to make sure everything was good. Breakfast was great quality and wi-fi worked great in my room. This hotel is very close to i55 so it is very convenient becasue I was attanding a conference in Oak Brook.

Room Tip: Third floor is more quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This hotel was disgusting!! The rate was great but once we got into the hotel it was dirty. Shady characters were hanging out in the parking lot, and wifi did not work. The bedspreads had cigarette burns and stains all over them. The shower was rusty and filthy. I did not dare to take my shoes off, the rug was indescribablly nasty. After 10 minutes in the room I decided I could not stay, the hotel refused to refund all of my money, they stated since I was in the room for 10 minutes I had to pay for the first night. I am currently disputing this charge. We drove down the street to La Quinta and rented a room, it was fabulous and very clean, their wifi worked as well. I highly recommend you spend the extra money and stay somewhere you won't get bedbugs!

Room Tip: Avoid this place
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place is a mess...We checked into our hotel room and there were people sleeping in the room, which smelled terrible by the way. We tried to get another room but there were no other rooms available. The people who were sleeping in our room were supposed to check out the day before...but they would not ask them to leave. Why not? Then the lady at the front desk directed us to one of their other locations. The only problem was she gave us wrong directions...anyway, now we are trying to get our money back but they insist that they didn't charge our card. DO NOT STAY HERE. Very unprofessional.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple