All reviewsrooms are greatlove stayingchicagoland speedwayquiet locationrachelmcdonaldschannels
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I was charged for 3 nights rather than 1 night, and have been working on trying to resolve this overcharge with the property as well as Super 8 customer service for 6 days now.

Reading the other reviews below, I see that I am not alone in my frustration. I will NEVER make another reservation at this hotel - I would rather SLEEP IN MY CAR!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We stayed here only because the Holiday Inn Express lost our reservation, and they made us a reservation here in the suite and paid for our first night. But I think we still over paid. I knew we were in trouble when the desk clerk said that the suite was the only room the owner would stay in when he visits. I don't think that is because the suite is that nice, rather the rest of the motel is that bad. After staying in the suite, there is no way we'll be staying here again.

Room Tip: Stay a another motel.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We booked a room for possibly 3 nights at the Super 8 on Marquette dr., Romeville, il
when we arrived I informed the manager /owner, that instead of 3 nights we will be staying only 2. When we checked out, and we did not know this until we checked out, we were going to be billed for the 3 nights, because that is what we originally booked for. The owner/manager, said no refunds......charged for a day we did not stay....never received clean towels, stale cereal, always, asking for more milk and coffee was never made....I have stayed at many Super 8 motels, but NONE this rude and none taking money for a night we did not stay....Stay at the LaQuinta Inn, they are cleaner, nicer, and would never charge you for days you cancelled 2 days in advance

Room Tip: go to LaQuinta Inn, of Bolingbrook Il
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank JESKSA
Reviewed April 6, 2011

The staff was really helpful to meet my needs and requests, friendly too. My room had the perfect amount of amenities. Only complaint it the motel smells like smoke. I am in a non-smoking room and even my room has a hint of smoke. Otherwise, pleasant stay!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Super8romeoville, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Romeoville Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time on writing review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 630-759-8880.

Joanne Huffman
SUPER 8 ROMEOVILLE/BOLINGBROOK/I55N ILLINOIS

Reviewed February 20, 2011

I stayed at this motel on the night of the winter storm of 2011. The morning before the storm. My company ( I work for a trucking company) called here to get a price quote for that night in case any of us could not get home. When I got there the rate was $30.00 more than the quote. I was also charged twice on my debit card and after 2 weeks I am still trying to get my money back. Never ,ever, stay at this motel. They are crooks.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time write review on tripadvisior. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 630-759-8880.

Joanne Huffman