Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
“Dump”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was there for a long buisness trip and I want a month without getting my room cleaned. I complained and complained until finally I got the corporate number and they. And the next day. Front desk staff was incredibly rude. When my key would t work after 5 times of getting it fixed and being told to stop keepi g it by my cell phone (I was not) they finally realized the battery for the room was dead and changed it after saying, "I'm the unfortunate one who has to get on my knees and fix this". Like its my fault!

Dirty awful place I will never stay in again even if my company puts us up!

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. It upsets me to hear that your room was not serviced in a timely manner and that the lock to your door was malfunctioning. I am sorry for your experience. Please know, our hotel is now under new management, and I can assure you that I will be coaching our maintenance as well as housekeeping staff on different ways to handle their responsibilities and communicate repairs moving forward. As well, I promise I will be coaching our staff on how to provide better customer service in the future. I am sorry that a member of our staff did not attend to your needs properly.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at rom@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed March 22, 2013

After working all day at the hospital, I am beat! Driving back to Extended Stay and seeing their sign in the evening sky feels like I'm coming home. The staff are like family. The hotel and everything init are always super clean and enjoyable. Given a choice I will always choose Extended Stay.

• Stayed March 2013
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you during your stay and in any of your future travels
Palos Hills, Illinois, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Having the urgent need for a peaceful get-away was the stat order for us. My husband and I arrived in the freezing cold only to be warmly greeted by the front desk team member with professionalism, kindness and a desire to satisfy our need to warm up. Our stay rendered us the one-on-one time we desperately needed. We strongly recommend this hotel. It was quiet, close to shopping and eateries. WELL DONE EXTENDED STAY IN ROMEOVILLE, WELL DONE!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sharon R
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook, responded to this review, March 8, 2013

Romeoville, Illinois
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I recently returned to the Chicago area after 4 years in Germany when a brother here had a stroke. I needed somewhere to stay for a few months until I decided what I wanted to do for the long term. The Extended Stay America was a good choice. The facility is well managed and taken care of. The staff have always been very helpful to me when I needed anything. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My 60 day rate is surprisingly low. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Travelling solo I am completely satisfied with my ground floor studio room. The kitchenette is ver...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook, responded to this review, March 2, 2013

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location
Romeoville, IL
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I as well as our 3 year old daughter arrived at the hotel and were very pleased with the service we recived. The desk attendent was very friendly and very helpful with locating shopping and eatery directions. The room is very comfortable and the hotel was quiet. I would definatly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for an Extended hotel stay and good prices as well as service.

Room Tip: The hotel is in a good location and theres easy access to a gym and stores.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Romeoville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville
#5 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
#6 of 9 in Bolingbrook

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook? Share your experiences!