“Good Golf Experience”
Review of Mistwood Golf Club

Mistwood Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Romeoville
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Facility and Staff are top notch. Routing is very good with the exception of the last 2 holes. Wetlands limit the ability to improve on those. Overall a very good golf experience.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The new buildings are great. The course is very well maintained and beautiful. Makes you forget about the difficulty of the course, I lost a lot of balls. The bunkers are the best I've seen and the greens are in dynamite condition. The entire staff was great. The service is the best. My only complaint is that the refreshment cart girls are never anywhere to be found. We finally met up with them on the fairway of #9. I know these girls depend on tips and I'm pretty sure they would get more sales and more tips if they moved around the course a little more. We see them once in 18 holes and it's right before the turn around. We opted to go ahead and take a pit stop in the bar and that nice girls got our tips instead of the cart girl.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

An enjoyable course, not extra difficult. Has some sized decent trees. Cost is inline with others in the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Beautiful links style course. Felt like I was in Scotland with the deep bunkers. This course is challenging, but not so hard it cannot be enjoyed by all level golfers. New learning center under construction. Pro shop staff was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Tarheel02
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Looking forward to the re-opening after a new club house. The course is well-maintained and one of the most interesting in the area. For what I consider a mid-level facility, it exceeds my expectations and is worthy of special effort to visit. Then, you expect simple club house food - only then do you find an executive chef - no fuss or frills, but gourmet.

1  Thank WCWIII