“Good Value Food”

Eggman's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in Romeoville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brecksville, Ohio
“Good Value Food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have had breakfast at this restaurant several times now and each time the food is good and the value is exceptional for the fair. The atmosphere is average, but the service has been very good. Overall, each experience has me wanting to come back for another breakfast.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank John M

Willowbrook, Illinois
“A really good breakfast restaurant.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

So many breakfast menu choices and we have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the restaurant is clean and bright.

• Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“just acknowledging a good neighborhood place”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This place serves breakfast and lunch only and although attracts mostly neighborhood people, there are a few local business that take part in their menu as well.
Teamwork among the staff is excellent and well noticed on my part.
In so many companies no matter the business, one does their job and that's it, forget taking that extra step to help a co-worker.
I appreciated that the hostesses walked around and ask if all is ok and filled up the coffee cup or bring the to go box for leftovers knowing that the waitress were serving meals to other guests. I appreciated the bus boys quickly bringing water to our table and removing dirty plates as they walked by rather than leaving for the waitress to remove.
I like that our waitress with this being only the second time in in 3 weeks remembered my son and his drinking chocolate milk and ate his whole omelet the last visit.
I was delighted to see that when one server dropped a dish, immediately 3 others went to clean it so she could get another plate and continue to serve her table.
This is a very comfortable place to eat and although it's usually breakfast, its not skimpy on the quantity of food and the quality is just as good.
Kudos to Eggmans and all the staff for working together, it sure makes my meal a more enjoyable experience., I've been to places where there is no teamwork and our server was so busy there was no follow up. Eggmans display of teamwork shows experience, training and management are all on the same page. each and every one of them deserves a high five and this review does just that..

• Visited April 2014