“Very loud hottub suites next door...”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
Algonquin, Illinois
“Very loud hottub suites next door...”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

A nice place to stay for a quick retreat for the night but late at night the room next to us decided to fill and use their hot tub whirlpool and it may have well of been in our room... the noise of it filling and then running was as loud as ours in our room which we had used earlier but after midnight it was not conducive to sleeping for the 20 minute cycle to run on their tub but we got lots of laughs out of it!!! LOL Then that couple also must hav elect very early as at 5AM their bedside alarm clock went buzzing off for the next 2-3 hrs ... another good laugh in the morning. the maintenance guy finally went to room to make sure none was unconscious after we told them about it!!! LOL Great breakfast while there after laughing ourselves awake!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Tim, I thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay at Country Inn and Suites.
I regret that you had to endure the noise from the Jacuzzi suite and that you were not able to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Thanks you for the compliments on the breakfast and we hope to see you back again if your travels bring you back to Romeoville.
I will ensure your next visit is more memorable if you contact me directly to make accommodations.

Jose Quintero

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cedar Falls, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Super experience with staff from making reservations to arrival and through check-out. Rooms are clean, but are in need of some updates. Breakfast was good. Pool was loved by our granddaughter. Towels were readily available. Access to I-55 was nearby.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Linda, Thank you for the the great comment about our staff and the clean rooms.
We are working towards remodeling the property and invite you to stay with us once our full renovation is completed in the next 4 months.
Thanks you, for your business and we look forward to your next visit in Romeoville, IL

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I've been to this Property a couple times before on business. I ussually dont do reviews, but felt obligated after the quality service by the Front Desk Staff! During my Stay I met Ximena, Marc and Kyle. All of them were very helpful and what I look for when choosing a hotel. Great quiet location. But the new staff will keep my business.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the highway if you're a light sleeper. Didn't bother me, but I'...
Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites Romeoville for your recent stay.

I appreciate the kind words about our Front Desk staff and I will ensure I pass on the compliments to my staff

Regards

Clermont, Florida
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Excellent location off the highway. Cracker Barrel & Wendy' s next to the hotel. Very clean with excellent beds, pillows and linens. Nice towels and everything was clean. This place has a really nice fitness room. Breakfast even included fresh hot oatmeal. The front desk staff were awesome. Will stay here again when in town for business.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites Romeoville for your recent stay.

I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. We are surrounded by many dinning options and I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy a few of them while visiting Romeoville.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Country Inn & Suites Romeoville the next time you're in Romeoville.

Romeoville, Illinois
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The country inn and suites in Romeoville IL is an excellent place to stay when traveling. We stayed there for 2 mo and I really felt it was my HOME away from HOME! Our room was always clean. The staff in all areas gave us SUPERIOR service, especially the staff at the front desk. Everybody made us feel like we were family, which I never received or felt at any other placed we stayed. The breakfast was great too. I would highly recommend this location and I'm sure you will agree with me 100% if you stay here. A special THANK YOU to SANDEEP, JOSE & XIMENA, WE WILL MISS YOU!! SINCERELY: RON & ELAINE 107.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank r0nandelaine
Ellain:

Thanks for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay with us at Country Inn and Suites.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest for more than 2 months.
The staff and I miss you guys very much and look forward to your next visit here in Romeoville.
I thank you for the kind words about the staff and our accommodations.
Come back soon!!!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed last week 7/7/2014, I had an excellent stay, good price for the room & service, The management seem to be working on major upgrades in near future. I will be visiting to Romeo ville regularly on work and seem like i found a new home in Country inn Romeo ville.keep up the good work Country Inn Romeo ville team
Vishal Gosai

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Vishal G
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The service was great and the people were as friendly as can be!! After a long road trip, working with Xiemena was a pleasure.

They were also excited to have plans to do some updating and remodeling.

I loved the stay because of the friendly staff and looking forward to returning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Jay T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Romeoville
Comfort Inn Romeoville
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
#8 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Days Inn & Suites Romeoville

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville? Share your experiences!