Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL
$142
$139
GardenInn.com
HotelQuickly
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskbusiness tripbreakfast roomnice hoteloff the highwayamazing staffbagelshot and cold itemsrooms are cleanservice was greatup to dategreat place to staywaffle makerindoor poolupon checkparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had to stay at this hotel, due to travel circumstances. I was there for 3 nights. They only had smoking rooms. The front desk clerk said she would get an air purifier for the room, but it never came! At the buffet breakfast, I wanted to load up on my favs--bacon and sausage, but their rotate the meat selection daily. So no meat for breakfast on Thursday. Only an unappetizing white gravy with flecks of sausage. Had bacon on Friday and sausage on Sat. but both swam in grease. The room was dusty and the bathroom had dirt in the corners..but the maid was nice!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

I am concerned about your experiences with us and your comments referenced above. Our entire staff strives to provide the best possible service, amenities and standards exhibited by the Carlson Brands of Hotels. I can tell you it is a brand requirement for us to rotate our breakfast selections daily. We usually get outstanding comments on the full hot complete breakfast we provide for a limited service hotel. Also, I apologize we had limited room type availability - this particular date range was during Nascar Weekend (one of the busiest in this area), but I agree that the front desk should always follow up and through with promises to our guests, I would love the opportunity to have you stay with us again in an effort to win back your loyalty. Please call me directly if you are ever back in the area, I will personally make sure your stay is comfortable, clean, and enjoyable.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Surprisingly, a very nice stay - we didn't expect to be delighted, just didn't feel like driving back into the City after a night out. We have had friends and relatives stay at other hotels local to the area, and don't know how we missed this one. It is truly superior to the competition. Clean, quiet, hotel staff attentive, friendly and polite - breakfast was good - not just a bagel and a banana! Nice touches like free coffee and cookies in the Lobby - a book exchange - comfy common areas to sit and read. Don't bother with any other hotel in the area - stay HERE!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be of service and for your kind words. We always strive to ensure our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay. We love that you appreciate our extras like cookies, coffee and our expanded breakfast. Thank you so much again for choosing Country Inn & Suites Romeoville. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My co-worker and I shared a room here for four nights. We really enjoyed the stay. The beds were comfortable and clean, the service was great, and the reservation process was very easy. Our shower was very clean, and had wonderful water pressure. We did not eat breakfast there, but it did look very good. There was a nice assortment of waffles, muffins, cereal, juices, coffee, etc.

I only have two complaints:

1. The hotel is very close to the freeway. Some rooms (like ours) face that freeway and it is pretty noisy. The windows don't block much noise.

2. The Wi-Fi isn't all that great. There were three different connections, all of them were weak and slow. It took 5 minutes or more to connect to any of them. Since I was there on business and needed the internet, it was a bit of an annoying hassle.

I would definitely stay here again. However, if it was for business, I would make sure I had another way to connect to the internet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MissNikki930
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am pleased to announce we just signed a new contract to upgrade our Wi-Fi to a much faster and more reliable service provider. It is important to us to cater to both our leisure and business travelers. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our complete breakfast buffet selections. We hope to be of service again soon. Please do not hesitate to call me if there is anything further I can assist with going forward.

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Had 3 rooms four 4 nights all rooms were very clean and comfortable. Beds comfortable air worked great. The breakfast was pretty good and the choices varied everyday which was nice. They have real plates, glasse, and coffe mugs which is nice to not eat off of styrofoam ( hate that stuff). Everything in workout room worked well. The only bad thing was the spa was recently filled in with concrete. Not that I use those at hotels ( eeww) but it looked a little unsightly. Everyone at front desk was friendly and cheerful. I would recommend . I will stay again when my next project is in town.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments via Trip Advisor! We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and staff. We try our absolute best to ensure every guest is comfortable and completely satified during their stay with us. We hope to see you back again soon. Please call me anytime, if there is anything I can personally assist with going forward.

Warm regards,

630-378-1052

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed there for about 3 months and fixing to return. Everyone there was very friendly! Very easy access to I-55 and anything you need is very close. The rooms are very clean and you have room service 3 times a week, and free breakfast every morning. The breakfast is above average compared to most hotels I've been to. Dorian and the rest of her staff are very professional! I would advise anyone to stay here and take it from me, I'm pretty picking so thats saying alot! I'm in another hotel now in the same area, (very nasty)!!! Waiting for my reservation, can't wait to get back! See yall soon!!!!!

Room Tip: There is no spa, but a great pool area! Thats why I replied to the spa this way. Great rooms!!!! Very homey and comfy!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love to hear from all of our guests and we are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us here at Country Inn & Suites Romeoville! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. As always, if there is ever anything further we can do to ensure your 100% satisfaction, please call me anytime.

Country Inn & Suites Romeoville