“Great Chinese Restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was great and plentiful. Many selections to choose from. The restaurant is not large but is large enough to have that personable touch to it. Never had anything but great Chinese food. The staff is very nice and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Little Chine as a place to go for good Chinese food.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed July 22, 2019

Went to Little China because it was the closest Chinese restaurant to our hotel. Ordered the Lo Mein lunch special which had chicken, beef and shrimp. The meal comes with fried rice and either a spring roll, crab rangoon or a drink. I opted for the soda. My daughter enjoyed the noodles and I thought the amount of chicken and beef given was pretty generous. As for the shrimp, we only were given 2 pieces. The fried rice just tasted like white rice with soy sauce. However I would say the food came quick. We were told it would just be a few minutes wait and it was just a few minutes wait.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I have eaten inside a few times, but mostly I take my food to go. The lunch specials give you a lot of food for the price. All the food I have tried is delicious! They have added Thai Noodles to the menu which is amazing. Shrimp egg foo is good too! You receive a choice of egg roll, wonton or soda with your purchase of $10

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019

As a life long Chicagoan who moved to KCMO, I find it difficult to get good chinese food where I live. I have been traveling to Bolingbrook for the last several months and wanted to try a few places to see if they cold compare to what I used to get from Chicago. One place truly did not hit the mark. This place did. They have decent food. I will go back.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Ordered a large order of Kung Pao Chicken. Had enough for 3 meals. Since I ordered over $15 of items (I ordered pot stickers and almond cookies too) I got a free egg roll. It was large and very tasty. I an new to the area but think this will be my usual spot for Chinese Food!

Date of visit: June 2017