Extended Stay America - Chicago - Rolling Meadows
Hyatt.com
$145
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorgrab and goshort or long staygranola barswoodfield mallfront deskroom was cleanenjoyed my staycoffee makerrecommend this hotelpropertymicrowaverosemontchicagotvdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

While the price Herr is reasonable, staff is amazing, clean staff mainly kind but one is one of a kind aditude to the max! Rooms are decent. Where my heart breaks is it has bed bug's staff was a come dating and for the most part response to the alert of them was good but moved 3 rms.and all 3 three had bugs my self and children are going a lot of truma.i would recommend this provide the actually treat the entire building! To ESA staff I am sorry to this post however others should be warned that the problem exists. Beside this it been very nice.to ada, evette, Ron ,tim new staff! Thank for your kind and up beat personally. Your happiness make it a great place .

Ms.kristina you may want to revalue why u chose to work here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Rolling Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Teri - Thank you for taking the time to provide us with details of your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our great staff and our rates. Still, I apologize for the experience you had with the various rooms we provided you. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that this is being addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Pros: Around 20 mins to the airport(ORD). Close to Malls, restaurant.
Cons: Outdated room, The kitchen looks like it had been used for many years.. weird smell in the refrigerator...
you got what you paid for.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

So happy to find a nice extended stay hotel that is inexpensive. I stayed at this location for just over a week and enjoyed my stay. The staff was always helpful and friendly. The room was clean and had all the items that helped make my stay pleasant and cost effective. The kitchen had pots / pans, silverware and plates; Refrigerator / Freezer / Stove. Locally, I found any stores that I needed for food, etc. They have about 4 - 6 washers & dryers that work very well. I was able to dry a full load completely in just one cycle for instance.
Another nice thing about this hotel chain is that they have great deals to help save customers even more money. This is a company that really understands it's clients and helps to make travel much easier to endure.

Room Tip: The hallways run east and north (L shaped building) with the elevators in the center. Ask for a room near the elevators if the long walk to the ends of the building are taxing.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Wonderful hotel with excellent accommodations, very clean, kitchen equipped for a short or long stay. Have stayed for weeks at a time and for short stay. Booked through Priceline for a VERY reasonable rate of 28.00 per night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Rolling Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stays have been so enjoyable and you have found a "home away from home" in us. We look forward to hosting you again soon! Thanks again!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed for one week here. Great price with a reduction during the weekend. The most bang-for-your-buck in the area. The staff are very kind and attentive. Jim who works in the front has a great sense of humor as well. The rooms were tidy. I had a king size bed. I had clean towels in addition to dish detergent, a toasted / microwave oven / refrigerator.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business