We stayed for two nights durings our two teen's spring break. The location of the hotel was good for us as it had lots of things nearby including Medieval Times. Our room location was perfect as well as we were right by the sport court and the pools. We used reward points for our stay but even if we hadn't, the rate we were first quoted was reasonable concidering how close we were to Chicago and the ammenites of the hotel. We used the sport court a lot during our stay. The down side was one of the hot tubs was closed our entire stay and the kids pool was closed twice for several hours to be cleaned. I would suggest that the age limit for the lap pool and excercise room be lowered to sixteen. We never saw anyone using the excercise room while we were there and the only time the lap pool was used was when the kids pool was closed and they allowed kids to use it. They had a magic show in the activity area Saturday night which the younger kids seemed to realy enjoy. All in all, a pretty good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look again! The Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows is renewed and better then ever. Located only 9 miles from Chicago's O'Hare Airport, the Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows is conveniently located on the NE corner of I-90 and I-290 right off I-53 in the heart of the Schaumburg business district. The hotel features newly designed rooms in our executive tower and suites situated around an incredible Polynesian indoor tropical garden and recreation area. The Chicago area hotel offers a childrens' pool, adult lap pool, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center and game room. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the islands as you relax at the Tiki bar. Stay connected with complimentary high-speed wireless access throughout the hotel. Each guestroom provides a refrigerator and microwave, upgraded bed linens and a superior shower experience. Whether your visit is leisure or business related, the hotel is conveniently located to America's top notch shopping, with easy access to Woodfield Mall, Arlington Park Race Track, Schaumburg Convention Center, Rosemont Convention Center, Willow Creek, and Medieval Times. Kids eat free at the Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows and we welcome you to join us at McKenna's Restaurant and Lounge. A full menu of delicious choices is offered for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We invite you to look again! We're waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chicago Rolling Meadows Hotel Rolling Meadows
- Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows
- Rolling Meadows Holiday Inn