Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area
$91
TripAdvisor
$145
  • Pool
All reviewsvolleyball courtwoodfield mallworkout roomairport shuttlesaunaconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had a good overall experience stay in this Holiday Inn. They have an on-site restaurant and a Gym. They have comfortable bed and great service. Their location was great. They clean the room every day. It was my business trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Jose Q, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Mr. Mohammad:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to inform us about the great stay you recent had at our hotel. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our gym and that you had a great night sleep in our comfortable beds. We take great pride in our clean and spacious rooms and I thank you for your comments regarding this.
We hope to see you soon

Regards

Jose Quintero
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Hotel is a little bit further away than expected and is really a fairly but outdated. Front desk staff is exceptional but hotel seems to be over run with parents who don't control their children and little is done by the hotel to make this any better. If you dont have a car, their is little to do that is close to the hotel. rooms are basic and small, with very poor a/c. the outdated feeling does not make it inviting for guests

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Shaun:

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay.
I will ensure I pass on your comments about our exceptional front desk staff.
While we always strive to ensure your stay is always a perfect one we do sometimes fall
short and for this I apologize. I have passed on your comments regarding the A/C to our head engineer. Also, future information I want to invite you to utilize our complimentary shuttle service which is available to take you anywhere with in a 5 miles radius of our hotel.
We are focused on updating all our rooms and invite you back to see the result once our updates are complete.

Regards,

Jose Quintero
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I attend a conference in the Rolling Meadows area every year at this time. Last year I stayed at the HIEx and loved it. So when it came time to book the room again, I looked at the Holiday Inn properties, the HIEx was slightly higher for a comparable room (still reasonable though), so I booked the Holiday Inn. The staff was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. The rooms are a tad small but clean and comfortable. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I slept like a baby!
I had breakfast at their buffet the next morning and again the staff was pleasant, attentive without being intrusive and helpful. After several years at this conference, I never look any further than the Holiday Inn properties.

Room Tip: The rooms off the pool area look amazing with a little "deck area" just outside each door. I may try one of those next time!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wedding was at this hotel and it could not have gone any better. One of the big highlights of the reception hall was the lighting and decorations, which were all provided by the
hotel and I was amazed with the outcome! The space looked spectacular
and very unique...not like anything you can find anywhere else. Our
dinner and reception were held in a large space as we had nearly 250 guests,
but this room could have easily accommodated almost twice as many. It was
the most unique thing I have ever seen with colored lighting on the live palm
trees. Our reception had a family style dinner and it just added to the overall great experience of our wedding weekend. Our family and friends who stayed at the hotel said they enjoyed the service and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The weekend would not have gone as smoothly without the special attention to detail that the staff provided especially Danny, Maya, Jose, and Christi. Thanks to the entire staff for making our wedding weekend a very memorable one.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was very disappointed with the Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows. The location is great, very close to Woodfield Mall and all the restaurants in the Schaumburg Area, but the hotel has seen better days. The decor was very outdated and in deteriorating condition. The rooms are in need of a renovation and some updating. They still have very old TV's that need updating. The large indoor pool area was very nicely landscaped but was still very old. Overall, there are some much better options in the Schaumburg area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Jose Q, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for your recent review regarding our property. I would like to share with you some exciting changes that are approaching. In the next few months we will be installing new flat screen LED tv's and also updating to High Definition Programming. The property will also add new furniture to our rooms in the very near future. We invite you to return and experience all of our changes in the next few months. The Holidome polynesian area is one of our most sought after area for kids and is very family friendlly, I'm glad you were able to experience it.