“Customer Service done right!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Rolling Meadows
Mid-Central Illinois
“Customer Service done right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I attend a conference in the Rolling Meadows area every year at this time. Last year I stayed at the HIEx and loved it. So when it came time to book the room again, I looked at the Holiday Inn properties, the HIEx was slightly higher for a comparable room (still reasonable though), so I booked the Holiday Inn. The staff was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. The rooms are a tad small but clean and comfortable. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I slept like a baby!
I had breakfast at their buffet the next morning and again the staff was pleasant, attentive without being intrusive and helpful. After several years at this conference, I never look any further than the Holiday Inn properties.

Room Tip: The rooms off the pool area look amazing with a little "deck area" just outside each door...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wedding was at this hotel and it could not have gone any better. One of the big highlights of the reception hall was the lighting and decorations, which were all provided by the
hotel and I was amazed with the outcome! The space looked spectacular
and very unique...not like anything you can find anywhere else. Our
dinner and reception were held in a large space as we had nearly 250 guests,
but this room could have easily accommodated almost twice as many. It was
the most unique thing I have ever seen with colored lighting on the live palm
trees. Our reception had a family style dinner and it just added to the overall great experience of our wedding weekend. Our family and friends who stayed at the hotel said they enjoyed the service and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The weekend would not have gone as smoothly without the special attention to detail that the staff provided especially Danny, Maya, Jose, and Christi. Thanks to the entire staff for making our wedding weekend a very memorable one.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Janesville, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was very disappointed with the Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows. The location is great, very close to Woodfield Mall and all the restaurants in the Schaumburg Area, but the hotel has seen better days. The decor was very outdated and in deteriorating condition. The rooms are in need of a renovation and some updating. They still have very old TV's that need updating. The large indoor pool area was very nicely landscaped but was still very old. Overall, there are some much better options in the Schaumburg area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jose Q, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for your recent review regarding our property. I would like to share with you some exciting changes that are approaching. In the next few months we will be installing new flat screen LED tv's and also updating to High Definition Programming. The property will also add new furniture to our rooms in the very near future. We invite you to return and experience all of our changes in the next few months. The Holidome polynesian area is one of our most sought after area for kids and is very family friendlly, I'm glad you were able to experience it.

Travelers are raving about these Rolling Meadows hotels

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed for a week at the Holiday Inn at Rolling Meadows Ilinois, at the end of August, beginning of September 2012. I had a wonderful time. I felt safe and well taken care of by all of the staff.
I had a wonderful spacious room. I used the fitness room and swimming pool. They also have a basketball and play court. The restaurant had a terrific breakfast buffet and an excellent dinner menu with healthy and tasty choices. I also loved the decor and especially the carpet of the hotel.

The reason I had chosen the hotel was the location. It is situated within 20 minutes of O,Hare airport and 15 minutes of the Woodfield Mall. There is a customer shuttle to both places as well as to the train station from which one can travel to downtown Chicago. The Woodfield Mall is one of the best I have ever been too. My cousins and friends could meet me at the mall. I was also able to enjoy the comedy show at the impro theatre at the mall.

I highly recommend a stay at this lovely, comfortable and well-located Holiday Inn.
Donna

Room Tip: I had a great corner room on the 5th floor. There are also rooms around the pool area which look ve...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family and I love to take hotel trips at least once a month and I write reviews for a Concierge website. We were searching for a fun, indoor pool facility for our child. Despite a few issues we encountered with the room (refrigerator went out, bathroom was in poor condition and ac was leaking) we enjoyed our stay. Except that when we paid, we paid cash which included the two-night stay and a required $100 deposit (we were informed of this by Kristy at the front desk) After giving her the cash, which i counted, my partner counted and she counted in front of a camera, we were on our way! When I went to check out, I was told there was no deposit listed on my receipt...yes I should have checked the receipt but I figured it was error and would be straightened out. To my surprise, nobody was helpful. The manager on duty, Jose could only call the worker to see if she "remembered". I asked repeatedly to please view the tape and he would not tell us why he could not. He only suggested I wait around to wait for employee to call back. I went back the next day to speak to general manager and I see the employee who checked us in who not only was rude, she blatantly lied and stated I did not give her a deposit. Nobody has contacted me, no apology issued and no explanation as to where the tape to this incident is. As far as I am concerned, they are all covering for each other. I have never experienced more unprofessional environment. This is by far the worst hotel experience ever!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Lily S
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear Lily S,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

This hotel has the most amazing customer I have ever experienced. During my son's wedding I decided to host a lunch for 40 of my out of town guests. I had thought about taking everyone to a nice local restaurant, hower after speaking with the hotel manager Danny Bhavsar, the hotel agreed to host lunch with a just a day's notice only. They coordinated the lunch beautifully with amazing food and my guests were very happy at the quality of food and the service they received. Service and ambiance are impeccable here and I would recommend this facility to anyone hosting any event or someone who is travelling on their own.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jose Q, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Mr. Mohinder

Customer Service is always at the top of our priorities and I'm glad that you noticed the outstanding service which was provided to you and your guests.
I'm glad your event was such a success and that all your guest enjoyed the excellent food which was provided by our Chef. I will pass on your kind words to all our staff and look forward to your next visit.
Lanark, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We recently held a corporate training event, and I cannot say enough about this location. The staff went above and beyond to accomodate us. The food was excellent, ten times better than any banquet food I had experienced before. The meeting room was nice, and was clean and ready to go by 6:30am each morning. The staff was personable, took the time to get to know us, and greeted us each time they saw us. Coordinating the event was incredibly easy with their knowledgable event staff. We will definitely be conducting future business meetings there!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
#1 of 29 in Schaumburg
Hyatt Place Chicago/Schaumburg
Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago

Been to Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area? Share your experiences!