“Best value sushi around.”
Review of Sushi Station

Sushi Station
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I love this place. Its not the most amazing sushi I've had, but its the best for the value by far. I've read others comparing it to supermarket sushi which is a total farce. The conveyor is a cool idea that keeps everybody entertained while you eat.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Station

Reviewed March 27, 2014

An interesting concept - I've heard this is how sushi is often done in Japan, and wanted to give it a try. Can't say as I was overly impressed. What I had was alright, just not any better than I'd get at a supermarket sushi display. Can order from the menu, and this is the only way to get soups and such. Not sure I'd bother going back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The sushi is not spectacular but good. It is served on a conveyor so it is fast service. Anything you like that you don't see on the belt going by can be ordered. The quality of the sushi offered has declined over the years along with the economy though as stated it's still good. Just not as good as it once was. The wait for a table or bar seat can be long and many times people simply walk away to go elsewhere. It's not worth an hour wait though this can often happen, particularly on Fridays during Lent. This is a popular location.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

They have a wide variety of sushi. The best part is you can see exactly what type of sushi is available, due to the conveyor belt system. The sushi goes round and round. If you like something, you open the door, and remove the plate of sushi. The sushi plate also indicates the price of the item. Obviously, people have varying preferences of sushi. Some like salmon, others prefer tuna. They have an excellent variety to choose from. My only concern is that it is impossible to determine how long the sushi has been on the conveyor belt, before selecting an item. To me, this is a minor concern, because the restaurant is usually pretty full. EIther way, I am sure they remove the sushi after a couple of hours, as to maintain its freshness. Make sure to check the hours online before you go. Sometimes they are closed after lunch/ before dinner.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This review is actually long overdue. I have been eating here for the last 5 years and probably visited them at least 30 times or more and cannot say that I have ever been disappointed. Is it the best sushi I have ever had of course not but definitely the best for the price. Though I must say that over the years we have realized what is good and what is not and we stick to what we know. The best rolls are San diego roll, inferno roll, shrimp tempura, spice tuna and of course the MAGMA ( love.. love.. love ) In sashimi they have our all time favorite the spice scallops and sometimes the fatty tuna. We usually end our meal with some shumai ( fried or steamed ) both are good and some shrimp crispers which are out of this world. I have not had the desserts here so cant vouch for them. But the wait staff is attentive and their popular stuff that I mentioned is always fresh. There is always a line out the door on saturday and sundays so be ready for a wait and above all it is very affordable. We will continue to be regulars!