Well we checked in then went to go get food and upon returning there were 2 squad cars and a mobile response unit in the parking lot with someones car getting searched and towed.
all weekend there was a squad car sitting out front. I guess this is a good thing, but makes you wonder why.
The paint and metal on the railing is peeling and rusted. There were some sharp edges.
The room we had was a double bed. The room was very tiny. The A/C was right against one of the beds.
There were some shady looking people, but they keep to their selves.
It was overall quiet.
The value was great. Can't complain at $35 a night.
To all the people who talked about bugs. .. I did not see any or get bit by anything.
pool is clean. And staff is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Chicago Northwest is conveniently located to West Meadows Ice Arena, St Joseph Medical Center, Town & Country Mall, plus much more. Amenities include outdoor heated pool open May-Sept, Wi-Fi for $2.99 Per 24 hours, coin laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Motel-6, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Chicago Northwest- Rolling Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Rolling Meadows
- Motel Six Rolling Meadows
- Rolling Meadows Motel Six
- Rolling Meadows Motel 6