“Don't be fooled by the outside!!”
Review of Rockton Inn - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Food was excellent!! We were so surprised, as the place from the outside looks like a tavern. But when you go upstairs to dine, you will find an excellent menu at reasonable prices. We could not have been happier!!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Whenever we go out to eat the Rockton Inn is usually the place we go to. Not only is the the food good but the service is outstanding also. I you go try and get Ericka for a waitress, she is wondreful and very professional. The shef Pascal has weekly specials and they are alway unique and very good. They have to different dining atmospheres, the downstairs is more of a bar atmosphere but the upstairs is more upscale. (white table cloths on tables, candles, etc..) They have some nights with entertainment. Check this out you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank gidget&rocky
Reviewed September 10, 2011

My wife and I where staying a near by B.B. And the Inn keeper suggested the Rockton Inn. After walking in to a after work bar like atmosphere we where led upstairs for dining and things just got better from our waitress to the amazing meal by the chef from beginning to end.

Reviewed May 15, 2011

The rockton inn salad is a must try. The flavors of the food were excellent. The food was prepared well. My wife's shrimp was very good. The cut of my tuna was not the best, but for the price the value was great.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

Overall, the Rockton Inn is nice place to eat. The service was immediate and we were well served. Yes, there were a few minor snafus, but our waitress was very accommodating and attentive. The food was better than I expected, I had the evening special fish, with a good quantity, and tasty.