Copperstone Inn
$76
Rodeway Inn(Beloit)
$56
$67
All reviewsb bbed and breakfasthomemade chocolate chip cookiesbreakfast was amazingsundance suiterelaxing weekendbeautiful propertyfrom chicagojacuzzi tubspent nightsloftnorthwoodsweddingfireplacerobesrenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I recently stayed at Copperstone Inn. It was my first B&B and I am was very impressed with the level of service and the amenities provided by the Inn. The rooms are gorgeous and the grounds are very relaxing. I wish I could have stayed another day or two. Grab that special someone and enjoy a few nights and days here. The pictures do not do it justice. The food and setting was incredible. Thank you for a great stay, I will be back!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Queens Suite. The wine and apple suite are downstairs with the movie room and bar....great for a multi room rental.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My two night stay in the Sundance Suite was terrific. Actually everything I experienced was terrific. From the delicious food to the outstanding hospitality, it's an experience I'll remember for quite some time. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our recent stay at the Copperstone Inn in Rockton, Illinois was excellent. All of the staff made our stay very enjoyable. The wedding party thoroughly enjoyed the location along with the breakfasts. They are still talking about them. Thank you for making our wedding weekend for our daughter and son-in-law so enjoyable.

Tammy and Jim Relyea

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2012

we stayed here on a bike tour from Madison to Chicago. I can say that the other reviews are absolutely accurate, that everything about this place is terrific. No one mentioned the cookies that got baked for us on our arrival. Be sure to investigate the bar area in the basement, it's a great space for hanging around. They also have a comfortable area for watching a huge tv if you need to get out of your room for some reason. Think about having dinner delivered from one of the restaurants in Rockton, as you really won't want to leave the Inn.
This place is highly recommended. If you have an event (wedding, party), this place would be perfect.

Room Tip: Remember that the Inn is not near anything. Plan on having dinner delivered. Sam's restaurant in Rockton delivered us a good italian dinner.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband and I have been to many B&Bs all over the U.S. and this one has now moved to first place! The moment you arrive, it's breathtaking. The home, the rooms, the land. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. The food is wonderful. The accommodations are top notch! Every amenity was perfect. You can tell the owners have put their hearts into every detail. It is elegant, yet very comfortable. Words can not describe just how lovely it is! Seldom am I at a loss for words upon describing a place, but this one you just have to experience. The only negative I can think of, we wished we could have stayed a longer! Excellent!

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple