“Great, great place”
Review of Copperstone Inn

Copperstone Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Rockton B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My wife arranged a long weekend at the Copperstone for my birthday. What a great place to stay! The Copperstone has wonderful amenities: beautifully appointed, very comfortable rooms, hot tub, acres of land to walk, a media room with hundreds of movies available and superb breakfasts. They also have reasonably close access to excellent restaurants and we spent a day on the road touring the local wineries. My wife and I have stayed at many B&Bs over the past few years and the Copperstone is absolutely in the top echelon. We look forward to returning soon and trying out one of the other rooms. A very fun, beautiful and comfortable place to stay with friendly hosts.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wolfie773

Reviewed April 3, 2012

My wife and I went here for our anniversary and were really pleased with the service and how nice the room and amenities were. The decor of the rooms was outstanding, and the overall experience was relaxing and nearly imposable to improve upon. The amenities included a jacuzzi in our room ( the farmers quarters), a hot tub, a very nice media room and bar area, a bbq outdoor area, and a great amount of picturesque land to roam upon. Breakfast was outstanding also. A+

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I surprised my wife with a getaway to the Copperstone Inn, which happened to be our first B&B experience...could not have been more impressed. It was a perfect autumn retreat as we spent 2 nights doing absolutely nothing in style. We drove almost 4 hours to get to Copperstone and it was more than worth it.

All the 5 star ratings are well deserved as the owners and inn keeper make you feel right at home from the moment you arrive. The entire home is arranged so that no matter where you go its like the place is all yours. Breakfast was terriffic, snacks served in the afternoon and delicious soups served at night. Copperstone ranks on the top of the most accomodating locations we've ever visited.

This one is on the "to-do again" list!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2011

My husband and I stayed her for my 40th birthday- and this place was wonderful on so many levels!!! All the personal touches made us feel right at home, and the luxury of the hotel made us finally feel relaxed for the first time in...well....a loooong time!! They really try to anticipate the visitors needs and will go to almost any length to make you happy! Even though some my consider this to be a bit on the pricey side- it is worth EVERY penny!! My husband was so impressed with the accomidations he wants to return yearly for our anniversary! I have to say if the stay at the B &B was indicitive of how my 40's will go, I'm going to have some amazing years :D

Room Tip: We stayed in the Limestone Loft- due to the 12" thick stone walls, we has very poor cell recept...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We stayed 2 nights in the Farmer's Quarters. It was spacious, romantic and everything that we could have hoped for. We could not have been happier! The entire B&B was beautiful and had everything that you could have needed. There is a sound system in everyroom so that you can listen to music in both the room and the bathroom which is a very nice touch. The food was excellent as well. We were so happy to be there and quite depressed to be leaving. This is the perfect place to unwind and just be together in a beautiful setting. There is no need to leave the house if you want to stay in all day. We will be back!

Room Tip: The Farmer's quarters is on the main floor, with the Sundance Suite above it. I would stay upsta...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2011

This was quite simply one of the best weekends away my husband and I have ever had. We have stayed at many B and Bs, none of them come close to the level of attention to detail, luxury, and love put into the Copperstone Inn. The owners, Rich and Chrissie go above and beyond every day to ensure each guest feels pampered and every need is met. Upon arrival, Rich gave us a top to bottom tour of the house including the original structure's history and the steps they took to preserve and enhance the location. asking, Rich gave us a garmin to use for a cruise around the countryside and helped us plan a winery tour. Among the many amenities, each room is equipped with a state of the art Sirius sound system, energy saving motion sensor lighting, and fresh baked cookies! From the jacuzzi house, entertainment room, spa, bar, and sitting rooms to the beautiful grounds, garden, pavilion, and outdoor grill area the place is simply perfect. Did I mention the gourmet breakfasts prepared by Saundra? The opportunity to meet new people and hear their stories over breakfast is one of the best aspects of a bed and breakfast, this was no exception. It was a great way to find out what other guests did the day before and get recommendations for area attractions. We can't wait to go back and in fact we are already planning to before the end of the year. It was a pleasure getting to know Rich and Chrissie and delightful to stay with them for the weekend.

Room Tip: Go with one of the bigger rooms, they are worth the money!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Copperstone Inn on a whim after deciding we wanted to go away for a couple days. The inn was absolutely beautiful and felt very upscale. We loved the gourmet breakfasts and also enjoyed using the hot tub at night. One thing to keep in mind is that there aren't a lot of restaurants or things to do in Rockton so you may want to travel a bit farther to enjoy a nice dinner. We are still talking about our stay even though it was several months ago and will definitely be back. The hospitality and food were the best we've ever had at a bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Copperstone Inn? Share your experiences!