“Best guacamole ever. Lines. Always.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“Best guacamole ever. Lines. Always.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Seriously, there must have been a shortage of mex food in this town, because the line never stops at this place. The management does a good job and their food is always fast, fresh and good, so I understand why.

Visited January 2013

West Lafayette, Indiana
“One of the Worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

There was a line when I entered, but only about fifteen people in front of me. It took longer than it should have for me to get to the front of the line. While waiting I observed an employee ask one of the cooks for more of an item. They did not hear her and as she turned back around she rolled her eyes. Once I was finally the next to place my order, the lady took online orders to start making. Which is fine, but she did not say one word to me. She put the wrong meat on one of the orders and started to pick the meat off the burrito, piece by piece. Once the orders were completed, it was time for a shift change. So while the new shift was washing their hands and putting their gloves on, the shift leaving already thought it was time to stop. So no one was helping anyone in this time period. I stood as the next person in line for over 5 mins - beyond ridiculous, even more ridiculous that not one person acknowledged me or even apologized. Once my burrito was completed, I had to then wait for an online order to cash out in front of me. When I went to leave, the line was almost to the door at that time.

As for the food . . . the chicken was rather charred. Also, there were entirely way too many red onions in the medium salsa. It appeared that no one even separated then when they were cut.

Horrible service and sub par food. One of the worst I have been to ever and I have been to a lot, since all I do is travel for work.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Alaina F
Stillman Valley
“Do it yourself- kind of!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

At Chipotle, you have a wide array of choices, and you help construct exactly what you want. The staff works quickly and the prices are fair. The atmosphere is industrial and cold, but you do have the option to eat outside.

Visited November 2011
Beloit, WI
“Mexican fast food with restaurant quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My favorite Mexican food place. You pick your sides and ingredients. Fast and very friendly service. Shopping and fun things nearby.

Visited July 2012
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Gotta stop at the one in ROCKFORD, great service like the one at streets of WOODFIELD/SCHAUMBURG. If you haven't tried CHIPOTLE. You gotta try it!