“Excellent Service”

Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here due to a extremely challenging work schedule that would have required me to drive 2 hrs back and forth to my home in Bolingbrook 3x in 2 days
I travel extensively for my job and new hotel a week, sometimes 4 in one week.
Upon arrival, was greeted by 3 energetic ladies.
Check in was quick and efficient, then I asked how late I could check out, a young woman, unsure of her name, I do think see was a manager, was very accommodating and aloud me to stay as long as possible.
I am extremely greatful, do to this demanding work schedule this next 2 days.
Only complaint out of it all, was being put on the 1st floor across from the housekeeping room. It was extremely noisy and I had alot or interrupted sleep, as I came to rest before a 11 PM shift.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for posting such a Great review of Extended Stay America-Rockford-I90. We are pleased we were able to assist with making your stay comfortable, especially since you mentioned your work schedule can be demanding . I love the comment about the ‘3 energetic ladies’ you met during check in and how they were able to make the process quick and efficient and give you the guest service you deserve.

The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We have been staying at the Extended Stay Rockford for almost two weeks. We chose this location because the other extended stay in town didn't offer smoking rooms. Also, staying here was not our original plan but after a few days of bad experience at another hotel we made the switch. Although this was not our first trip using an extended stay efficiency type hotel it was with the Extended Stay America brand and we look forward to using them again in the future. All of the girls as the front desk were super helpful and accommodating. Tamara and Megan I believe were the ones we dealt with most often. The hotel itself was well kept and the rooms were comfortable. There is a coffee bar with some basic breakfast items and a full laundry room. The in room stove top and full size refrigerator is great also. If extended stay had some type of loyalty program we might be more inclined to stay with them more frequently. Otherwise a great stay here in Rockford.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for posting such an awesome review. We are happy we were able to make your stay comfortable by providing great guest service and clean studios with well equipped kitchens. Thank you again for your kind words.

Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Hey there reviewers... My name is Mickey and I travel A LOT!!! I've stayed in countless hotels in this past year from, Super 8, TravelInn, Best Value Inn, Clock Tower, etc.... The reason of my review is to give the staff here the recognition that they deserve. This particular Extended Stay has the most delightful staff out of the extended list of hotels I have stayed at. I must also personally thank Amanda, Amber, Kristina, Randi, Chelsea, and Jen, for making my stay here in Rockford as enjoyable as possible and making this hotel my true home away from home. Thank you to the rest of the staff as well for all the hard work and dedication that you have shown and making this hotel my absolute favorite hotel to stay at in Illinois!!! Thanks for making me part of the family and I will definitely be spreading to word about such a wonderful place!!!

Room Tip: Honestly, just about any room you stay in is excellent!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mickey k
Mickey K - It is so rewarding to read that you had a such a phenomenal stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to see the personal recognition you gave to Amber, Amanda, Kristina, Jen, Chelsea and Randi for the superior guest service they provided to you.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future
Allentown, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Basic residential type hotel with kitchenette. Great for the traveler with a cooler.
Quite inexpensive compared to nearby hotels.
Pay attention to the directions, since there are two properties near each other.
Would stay there again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrea - The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. I'm so pleased to hear that the hotel provided you the cleanliness and comfort all of our guests deserve. It was also nice to hear that Extended Stay America provided you a great value for our spacious studios.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Atlanta, Ga
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Not as clean as I would like, but for a one night pit-stop, ok for the money. There are 2 Extended Stays just minutes from each other so make sure you head for the one that has your reservation. Staff is friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed only one night and was impressed how clean it was. Location was very good, close to a lot of restaurants. I felt safe in this hotel. This was my first stay at this chain and really liked the fact that it's like a small furnished studio. Staff was friendly, specially Amber Olson at checkout. She was very helpful and caring. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank elenaore2003
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Room 239

Microwave oven missing parts (glass bottom plate that rotates).

Cobwebs in corner ceiling near bed.

Air conditioner was acting erratic. Not maintaining room temperature.

Clothes iron was spitting water onto clothes instead of steaming the wrinkles out.

Hallway going to elevator was dirty. Walked by same pumkin seed shells for 4 days. No one cleaned.

No one explained hotel features to me upon check in.

Upon check-in I was supposed to dial an extension to get "buzzed in". Phone did not work.

Had to call main number to get assistance.

Front desk is closed from 11PM to 7AM.

If you arrive after 10:45PM you may just end up sleeping in your car.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has been inspected for cleanliness. Check out everything in room to make sure it...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business