Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90
$109
$159
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
$67
$121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Courtyard Rockford(Rockford)
$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$80
$60
$134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Alpine Inn(Rockford)(Great Value!)
$60
$119
Hotels.com
All reviewsgrab and goice cube traysfront deskhot coffeeweekend stayupon checkrecommend staying hereexercise roomfree wifino frillsstate streetrockford ilbusiness tripclean roomskitchenetteesaappliances
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is my first stay, ever, at the Extended Stay America. It began on February 6,2013, and will come to an end some time next week. My stay will be about 3 weeks or so. The following are my experiences.

The Queen Size bed has a brand new mattress. I love it because of the firmness, and comfort level.

The room is clean, and the size is of an efficiency apartment. I would say that it is better than many that I have seen. The furniture is cheap, and mass produced somewhere in the 3rd world, most likely China. The kitchen has all the basic utensils, e.g., knives, forks, spoon, can opener, plates, bowls, coffee cups, and plastic glasses. Finally, a frying pan and a sift. There is a microwave oven, 2 range tops, and a full size refrigerator.

Can I imagine staying in such a place indefinitely. Yes, I can. I don't need much.

For a person conscientious of not taking advantage of the Employer, this is a way to show gratefulness. After all, when staying at the Hilton, Hyatt, Sheraton, and the like hotels, what are we paying extra for any way? Swimming pool, exercise equipment, bar, restaurant, room service, elevator music, and a free breakfast. These are the extras that we are paying for. If you don't need all that and want to be a good Company soldier, this is the place to stay.

Comparable to the Fairfield by the Marriott, and a cut above the Red Roof Inn.

Complaint: Drunks acting like Hooligans late into the night from the parking lot, and down the hall way on the same floor...to be expected because of the low price. Some people just can't behave themselves.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kullavan
Reviewed February 15, 2013

ESA is my favorite hotel to stay at, I said it before and I'll say it again it's like home away from home! I have been staying there quite frequently while searching for an apartment, well I now have moved into one but I still am staying at this very clean, friendly and very accomodating hotel a few times a week! I love the staff more than anything, when I call (and almost always it is very last minute looking for a room) they have one for me..every time and I never have to wait! How can you beat that? Thank you to Jennifer and Randi for always making this happen! The rooms are ALWAYS clean, staff EXTREMETLY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY, and I love all of the new features..water softener..soap...the new mattresses are the MOST comfortable mattress I have slept on...even beats mine at home! Can not thank ESA enough..# 1 hotel..and I will continue to be a frequent visitor (but they make me feel like family).

Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to stay,
Brenda Haller

Room Tip: I have stayed on all floors and have been very happy with all. I have no preference.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This Hotel is situated conveniently in Rockford to State Street for lots of Shopping, and Restaurants. Everything you need to find is 5-10 minutes away. The hotel is nice, clean and affordable. This hotel is quiet, and has all the amenities of home. This is a hotel I have stayed at for long periods or a short stay. The management and cleaning staff are more than accomodating. Did I mention they have recently remodeled? The new look in the rooms are really nice. With full sized appliances and stove top, you can feel free to cook your own gourmet dinner. They even provide the dishes! Great place to stay indeed!

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for the great review of the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Rockford!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Was planning to rent furnished appt. in Rockford for 4-6 months stay. Could not find more convenient and cheaper well furnished room with kitchen with all amenities and just one bill to pay.
Pleasant stay (seven months) Home away from home. Will come back, whenever in town. Competitive rates, rooms, with more amenities than competitors.
Nice staff, ready to help, with smile. Nice addition of breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

We are so happy you felt like home at our hotel, and enjoyed the new breakfast we rolled out this year. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Safe. Easy freeway access. Clean. Quite. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Interior hallways. Even though the units all have kitchens a complimentary breakfast would be a nice addition. Well worth the price. I paid $65 pre tax for one night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard M
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review! You asked, and we will soon be providing a complimentary grab and go breakfast. By late January we will be rolling out the program. Please come back and check it out. Happy Holidays.