Extended Stay America - Rockford - State Street
$116
Radisson
$169
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
$52
Courtyard Rockford(Rockford)
$119
All reviewsgrab and gothe main deskfuture travelsfront deskstayed one nightvery clean hotelroad noiseoatmealrockford areadefinitely stay here againpleasant stayparking lotrefrigeratorclerkpetcleanliness
Reviewed March 15, 2013

What you get for the Price is VERY GOOD. I will be back again. The cut of the room makes you fill comfortably. Its open concept and style is awesome. I did not have this filling being at home in another Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - State Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay. We enjoy hearing from our guests and sincerely value your feedback.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Everything was great. Fast and friendly checkin. Large room, very clean, nice kitchen, everything worked, thoughtful additions like dish towels, dish liquid & laundry basket, nice decorations. We really felt at home. Very quiet.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

It was very kind of you to take the time to post such a positive review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding Extended Stay America Rockford - State Street. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Fast check-in, great price and great room. No ice machine but with ice trays in the fridge and a full kitchen it was awesome. Went for an Icehogs game and will definitely stay here again. A group of 5 of us stayed in the two doubles with sofa sleeper very comfortably. Free wi-fi. Couldn't be happier with the stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - State Street, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Wow, I am so happy you had a great stay with us while you were in town. We are glad you were happy with the accomodations and the full kitchen. Thanks for the comments!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Im in Rockford 2-3 times a month for work and always stay here. The recent renovations are great and they seem to really have stepped up the customer service. The reception at check-in is outstanding, willing to bend over backwards to assist in any way they can. Receiving a follow up call to my room verifying everything is up to par is a nice touch as well. Ill always stay here on my Rockford visits. All around a great experience.....price, rooms, and customer service.

Room Tip: The suites on the first floor are great!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us duing your frequent stays. I am so happy to hear you are enjoying our recent renovation, and are happy with the customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

After a few minutes upon our arrival, front desk staff asked if we found everything in order. Never had that service before! I LOVE the layout of the room. The kitchenette is perfect where it is; convenient to get to. Beds are clean and neat.TV works - yeah!!! Most of all - I just love the numerous electrical outlets provided, where my husband and I can plug in our laptops, charge our phones, cameras, etc. Some places only have one or two extra plugs! One place I had to crawl inder the desk to plug my laptop! lol.

AND, you cannot beat the price!!! $80.00 a day! We only stayed for one day on our way to MN. But we will surely pick this place on our way back to Michigan and recommend it to friends and relatives. Clean and convenient to the shopping areas.

THANK YOU for a great place to stay for weary travelers like us!

Room Tip: First floor close to the front desk. Room 110 was okay.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great comments, outlets and all! We really appreciate the detail you went into about your content stay. Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.