Hampton Inn Rockford
$81
$109
ExtendedStay
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
$108
Radisson
$52
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleanstaff was friendlyfresh fruitfront desk staffhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againwafflesbreakfast areavery nice hotelnice breakfastgreat place to stayking roomsoccer tournamentother hotelsnice staynight's sleep
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Hampton Inn's are all the same, right? Not so fast! This hotel is very clean and the staff is exceptional. I have stayed here many times, and each time they recognize my HH status and have my check in set to go very quickly. In the mornings, the staff working the breakfast always say hello and make sure I have everything I need. Further, the manager follows up after my visit with a personal note. That makes me feel like they truly do care and this is reflected in the level of service the patrons receive at this hotel. I'm basic status with HH, not diamond, and I still get this level service every time I visit. I stay here, and will continue to stay here, on my trips to Rockford.

1  Thank DePassiago
Hampton R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Reviewed January 29, 2014

It had been snowing and very cold on my trip, all I wanted was somewhere to stop and get a good night sleep. This hotel was warm and inviting from the moment I arrived. Everything was clean and orderly, the staff was excellent, my room was comfortable, and breakfast was wonderful!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your response, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we certianly look forward to your next stay with us. We strive to make sure our guest leave with a positive impression.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I love this Hampton as it is fairly new and very comfortable. For business travelers there is a nice desk in the room. There us an adequate fitness room and indoor pool to unwind at the end of a long day. The hotel manager was very helpful in selecting a nice restaurant for dinner and the whole staff was friendly.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your response, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we certianly look forward to your next stay with us. We love to provide the unique local offerings to our guest and we are glad you enjoy the dinning choice.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

The Hampton Inn Rockford is a great economy hotel. It is located near an interstate exit. Also, there are many restaurants located near the hotel. The hotel is clean and the rooms are large. For the cost, this hotel is an extraordinary value.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I've stayed here twice in the last two months with a deal through Hotwire. This Hampton is a little older unit but is kept up well and only has mild wear. The rooms are average sized but have a layout that speaks of comfort, convenience and some luxury. Cleanliness is noticed throughout the building including the pool and hot tub. I enjoyed the breakfast area layout because of the different design then most typical hotels. The front desk was efficient and helpful. The breakfast was at least average with very friendly staff that actually returned smiles. We felt very safe. And even though it was one of those cold and sloppy, snowy mess weather conditions Illinois is famous for the place was kept very clean with no unpleasant odors.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the upper floors away from first floor drafts and noise of guests coming and going.