Hampton Inn Rockford
$159
GardenInn.com
$116
Radisson
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
$67
Fairfield Inn
$52
Courtyard Rockford(Rockford)
$119
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleanstaff was friendlyfresh fruitfront desk staffhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againwafflesbreakfast areavery nice hotelnice breakfastgreat place to stayking roomsoccer tournamentother hotelsnice staynight's sleep
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I like to stay in Hampton hotels because they never disappoint me as Best Western or Comfort Inn has. The service is always exceptional and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. I don't think I have ever had a bad stay at a Hampton Inn. The staff was very friendly, Caryn at the front desk greeted me with a smile, and so did the woman at the breakfast area on Wednesday morning. That really is all it takes- a genuine smile and pleasantness. It was a great stay, I slept well, and I was on my way! I only had a problem printing my boarding pass from the hotel computer, but I didn't bother asking the front desk for help. I am SURE they would have helped me, but I was runnin late (as usual) and didn't want to take up any more time! I especially appreciated the bottle of water that the woman in the breakfast area offered me. I also appreciated two Andes candies that waited for me in my room when I arrived. Sadly, that was all I had to eat that day. This hotel is situated in a great location- near lots of activity and restaurants. I selected this hotel even though it was slightly higher in price than other hotels, again, because I KNEW it would be nice, I wouldn't be disappointed and I would earn points for my Hilton Honors towards a free night stay. Well done!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cin4513
Hampton R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

I am happy to see that you had such a great stay here in Rockford and with our property. We will see you on your next trip.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This hotel was very clean and efficient. Check-in was quick, everything was in order in the room, the internet worked fine, breakfast was good, and check-out was automatic. I don't often stay at a Hampton Inn; but based on this experience, I will look for them more often.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

That is great news that you had such an excellent experience with us. We hope you come back soon and travel safe.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed after a hockey game and to do some shopping. There are several restaurants within a couple blocks and shopping within a couple of miles.
The room was clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

I hope your team won the game, and we are happy that we could provide you with such a great stay after the game. We look forward to the next time you are in town.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We arrived at this hotel after an extremely long as stressful drive. The staff got us checked in very quickly and pointed us towards local eateries that were still open. I would definitely stay at this hotel again on future trips to this area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that we could help you to relax after such a long drive. We hope your trip went well and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

From the moment we checked in until we left the next morning, we were impressed with the friendly staff. I really liked the fact that the duvets were changed between each guest.... the beds were comfortable as were the pillows... The bathroom was very clean (I'm very picky. The only quibble I have (and which isn't the hotel's fault) was the fact that it was a bit hard to sleep because of the highway noise. It may be a nice gesture on the hotel's part, to give out ear plugs for those who find it difficult to sleep because of the highway.The free breakfast was standard - we enjoy the waffles.

Room Tip: Higher level floors are always quieter...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward you your next visit.