Hampton Inn Rockford
Courtyard Rockford(Rockford)
Residence Inn Rockford(Rockford)
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleanstaff was friendlyfresh fruitfront desk staffhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againwafflesbreakfast areavery nice hotelnice breakfastgreat place to stayking roomsoccer tournamentother hotelsnice staynight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fantastic accommodations with a helpful and friendly staff. The hotel is modern with exceptionally clean hallways, rooms and lobby. I love the fact that the duvet covers are cleaned for every guest. The hotel was very busy, but the evenings and mornings were quiet enough for our 15 month-old to sleep soundly. Our whole family enjoyed a delicious complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are very please your enjoyed your stay and are excited for your next stay.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The accommodations were very good. The check in staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast had a nice selection. We arrived around 9 p.m. and the fresh cookies were gone...but they offered complimentary bottled water instead. Overall, a nice stay and would return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am always happy to tell my staff what a wonderful job they have done.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I enjoy staying at Hampton's, because their "brand" has always been consistently good. I wasn't disappointed with this stay. Always nice and clean. Plus, I always "tip" the housekeeping staff!!! They do a great job!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel, I will be sure to let housekeeping know that you appreciated their hard work. We look forward to having you stay in the furture.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Rockford Hampton Inn after driving 650 miles that day. We checked in around 6:30 and asked the desk person to recommend a good place to eat that wasn't a chain. He gave us a couple of his favorites to try. We went to the Stone Eagle Tavern and had a wood fired pizza. It was a good choice. After getting back to the hotel we had the hot tub to ourselves and then retired for the night. The room was clean. The bed and bedding were comfortable. The A/C worked just fine and wasn't too loud. The shower had lots of pressure. Overall it was a good landing spot after a long day of driving.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

I am glad you choose to stay with us after such a long trip. I see you enjoyed our dinner reccommendations, that always makes us happy as we love to provide the local flavor for our guest. We hope to see you on your next trip through town.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our recent stay at the Hampton Inn in Rockford Il was great, rooms were clean, well stocked, comfortable, did I mention clean? young man in kitchen was very helpful, food was great, front desk help could not have been more helpful, just the way it should be

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass on the comments to me team. They are always excited to create the best experience possible.