“Hamton is great” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Taylor, United States
“Hamton is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Hampton continues to be the best value hotel stay. Good night's sleep, helpful, staff, and free breakfast cannot be beat! Any problem, issue, or concern ... 100% money back guarantee ... why would you stay anywhere else!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in Rockford, we are happy to continue to maintain your high exepectations of us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Hampton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The staff were friendly and very helpfull. The room was one of the best and most comfertable that we have stayed in. Was in the area for an athletic event and our team had reserved a block of rooms. From speaking with all the other's that stayed everybody had a wonderfull stay. Would stay there again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Rockford. We hope you return soon and are happy to help with any future reservations.
Hillsborough & Villas NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We chose this hotel as a midpoint stop on a road trip from Chicago to Spring Green, WI. The rooms are clean, well maintained, nicely decorated and the beds are in good shape. The included hot breakfast featured sausage, eggs, grilled potatoes, rolls, juice etc.
The hotel is rated three stars and it lives up to its rating. There are many stores, strip malls and a Starbucks Coffee shop in the area. It was a good place to stay for the night

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
anthony c, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for providing us with a review on Tripadvisor. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Rockford. I am very pleased as well to see you had a chance to explore the area and found everything you were looking for. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to your next visit.
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were in Rockford for a baseball tournament and this was the hotel I chose for our group block. The sales staff was great to work with prior to our stay and the hotel staff was fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice and clean. Breakfast is very well done as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

anthony c, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond on tripadvisor about out hotel and staff. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. I hope your tournament went well while you where here. It was our pleasure to assist you in and your team with any and all needs and we hope to see you again in the future. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
Millstadt, IL, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

One of my rooms smelled of cigarettes despite the sign on the door. Also,the only meat on the continental breakfast was Turkey Sausage (yuck) which made the cold scrambled eggs even less appealing. I expect "average" when I'm at a Super 8. This Hampton Inn was just "average".

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MSNWT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rockford, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Michael B,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rockford for your recent visit to the area. We strive to give all of our guests premiere lodging and exceptional experiences. I am incredibly sorry that we did not deliver on your expectations and that you had a less than pleasant stay at our hotel. I completely understand how smell of the room and breakfast options had an impact on your impression o four hotel. All of our smoking rooms were completely remodeled at the beginning of2013 to make our hotel 100% non smoking. Unfortunately, not all guests follow this policy. So, thank you for providing your feedback which will allow our Executive Housekeeper the opportunity to work towards eliminating any odors so the next guest will not have the same experience. I will also share you feedback with our breakfast team to ensure we are serving only hot and fresh items on our breakfast bar. Once again, thank you for sharing this valuable feedback. If you would like to speak to me directly to provide any additional details on our hotel and services, I would certainly welcome the opportunity. You can email me at kgwiazda@ncghotels.com or call at 815-229-0404. Please accept my sincere apologies. I hope you give us the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to being premiere in our guest’s eyes and most importantly, in your eyes.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We enjoyed a one stay at the Hampton hotel. The staff was friendly upon our arrival, providing us with restaurant selections close to the hotel. The room and bathroom were very clean, which is the most important thing for me. The beds were very comfortable and breakfast in the morning was very good. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond on tripadvisor about out hotel and staff. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. I see we provided a dinner recommendation for you, we love connecting out guest with some of our local favorites, I am glad to hear you enjoyed the meal. It is always our pleasure to assist our guest with all their needs. Thank you again and we look forward you staying with us again.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The air conditioner kicking on and off all night was bothersome, and every time any of the nearby rooms shut their doors, I heard it. Loudly. But that's really the only thing I have to complain about. The beds were comfortable. The shower was clean (and I'm super-picky about hotel showers.) and the towels were wonderful. All in all, it was a great choice!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple