This was my first time coming to this hotel. I liked that it is near the river and the room had a nice view of it. The room was nice we had also a fireplace in the room and two bathrooms. The bed was nice and we had great customer service. The full american breakfest was good and better then expected. The only downfall that I saw was that the room did have some water stains and the wall had some nicks. Over all this was a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Jewel of Rockford" is the most popular destination for business travel, families and for special events such as weddings, business conferences and meetings and fundraisers with the region’s largest ballrooms and most attractive meeting space. The Northern Illinois Luxury Hotel at Cliffbreakers Riverside Resort includes more of what you want when traveling to the real, original Northern Illinois Region – the community with big-city amenities and a small-town feel! Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms – we have it. Northern Illinois Riverview Suites, Loft Suites or Specialty Themed Suites – your choice! Free hot breakfast – available every morning. A European styled property with a heated indoor pool and evening room service – relax and enjoy. Every guest room with Microwaves, Mini-fridges and expanded cable TV....relax and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cliffbreakers Riverside Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Hotel At Cliffbreakers` Riverside Rockford
- Lexington Hotel Cliffbreakers Riverside