Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Rockford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Rockford(Rockford)
View Hotel
All reviewssleep numberfridge microwavenice hotelrooms are spacioussitting areapull out couchconvenient locationearly checkgreat roomgreat place to stayfitness roomstate streetwould stay here againeasy accessstaff was friendlyfree breakfasthot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had to travel to Rockford for work during the cold snap. Even with all the road grime and challenging weather , the place was clean and the staff was in a good mood. The heater in the room was very noise when it was on, and froze up one night . But at -25 I don't think heat pumps are suppose to work! The staff took care of it right away. I pod docks in the room are a nice touch for those of us that like to stream a home radio station when traveling.
Over all very nice. I will stay there next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My husband was in Rockford and suffered a heart attack-I flew up there to be with him. The people at the Radisson could not have been nicer or more accommodating. I had no way to get back and forth to the hospital which was 2 miles away the last couple days of my 5 day stay and they used their airport shuttle to take me back and forth. The came and picked us us when hubby was released and they even stopped at a pharmacy so I could pick up his prescriptions. Wonderful ,kind caring people.

Room Tip: Just don't ask for a room near the lobby as it is noisier there. We started out on the second floor at one of the ends but I had asked for a room closer to the lobby so hubby wouldn't have to walk so far once he was released and they moved us but it was a bit noisier although not intolerable. .
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kadacozarh
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We just had our wedding reception here and it was absolutely amazing. The staff did everything possible to make our day as perfect as can be. We stayed at the hotel Friday and Saturday, and don't have a single complaint. I'm going to assume the noise complaint from the previous review was about our party, because yes, we got very loud, but that is what happens when you get friends and family in from every state possible! Michael and Arturo went above and beyond any one in the industry. They made our day absolutely magnificent! I highly recommend this hotel for just a night stay or an event. Absolutely amazing staff and accommodations!

Room Tip: All rooms were great!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon H
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The room was just ok. Reasonably comfortable bed, average amenities, furniture not in perfect condition and not terribly clean. Nothing special, but seemingly ok. The BIG problem we experienced on our 2-night stay was NOISE. Our room was on the 2nd floor facing the front lobby area. It was extremely noisy into the wee hours of the morning, with parties downstairs and loud people heading up and down the hallways yelling, laughing, talking loud until 3 am. Whenever the people in the room above our walked across the floor, it caused our bed to shudder. We used the thermostat to turn off the A/C-Heat unit in the window, which blows air very loudly, but nonetheless the unit would come on literally every 15 minutes or so all night long, blow cool air very loudly into the room for about 8-10 seconds, then shut itself off. That, together with all the other noise, woke us up all night long. It was a terrible stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is far from the lobby and elevator area, to avoid the noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the faulty AC/heater in your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. Also, we understand and realize how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the disruptive, loud noises during the night. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in early October, 2013. I have no complaints, I would stay here again. The hotel was clean and comfortable, the staff were exceptionally nice. My coffee maker in my room was not working, and when I went to the restaurant for a cup of coffee, they comped it due to the inconvenience of not having a coffee maker that worked. When I returned to the room later that day, the coffee maker had been replaced. The hotel is in a great location, and I have no complaints.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo