“Simple, clean and handy”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We traveled to Rockford for some last minute weekend exploration. Finding a place to stay the very same day is always a challenge. I had read good reviews of this property and was relieved to get the last available room. I like the solid surface floors and the newly redone bath. If you are not into big lobbies, exercise rooms, etc. you should be quite happy here. No silly internet passwords to fiddle with either. Desk personnel were very efficient.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SandiDDavenport_Iowa
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful survey. It is always a pleasure to hear from you our valued guest and an extreme delight to see an employee get mention for the service they provide. On behalf of my entire staff we would like to thank you and I have shared your review with my entire team and they were pleased to hear about the services they provided.

Again, Thank you for your review and we value your patronage and look forward to serving you should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Checked in Saturday, I made a mistake of booking 2 Red Roof Inns with the same dates. I was told that i was charged a no show fee. It was quickly handled by Cathy, the Manager. The charges were refunded after confirming from the other Red Roof Inn that i just checked out. Cathy even gave me a lower rate than what i originally booked for. It is an older inn but well maintained and kept. The room did not have a fridge but i really did not mind. You can't beat the location because you can walk to Starbucks, it is close to an ATM, Gas stations, Interstates and Food places. I was debating if i just had a taste of mid west hospitality but later realized the you just need good natured and well trained staff that will make all the difference...or it can be easily both.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank apulakay

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review and for making other travelers aware of the friendly service that the entire staff at Rockford provided. We take pride in making sure our guest are confident with our product, delighted in the service they receive and fill that we have significantly met or exceeded there needs. Rather it is Midwest hospitality or just great hospitality Red Roof Inn Rockford is dedicated to continue that service and more.

Please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

I0035@redroof.com

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I've been staying at the Rockford Red Roof Inn twice a month for 12 years. Since I'm away from my family two days a week, it's nice to have a comfortable,clean, updated hotel to stay,where the staff makes you feel welcome. I always try to book my reservation early in the morning before Keith leaves for the day. He knows what rooms are most convenient for my needs. He makes checking in over the phone a breeze. Keith makes it difficult to stay anywhere else in Rockford!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Rockford. Anthony and the entire staff were pleased to hear your stay was an enjoyable one. The staff work extremely hard to provide our guest with clean and comfortable rooms and superior guest service. We want all of our guest to fill confident in our product and we take pride in making sure that they are pleased with the hotel upon arrival and departure.

Again thank you for taking the time to write a review and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I stayed here a few nights, and had a good experience. The staff was helpful and accommodating to my requests. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and I will definitely revisit this hotel again. Anthony was a part of the staff and did a really nice job of taking care of my requests.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. I have shared your feedback with Anthony he was overwhelmed with your comments. We take pride in making our guest feel confident, significant and delight in the service and quality, and we were pleased to hear the you enjoyed your stay at our location.

Please consider us your hotel of choice should your lodging plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

The room was nice and clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff is super Anthony was so helpful he really made our stay awesome. Looking forward to another stay.......................................................................................................;-)

• Stayed: May 2014
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. Anthony is extremely pleased to see his name
mentioned on your review for our location, It is always a pleasure to see a staff member being acknowledged for a job well done. I can assure you that the entire staff will celebrate their team members in our next morning huddle. I would also like to invite you to start a RediCard membership if you haven't already done so.

Again, thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you the time your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Having Special needs it is important for me to seek out and stay at hotels that can accommodate me.
Although initially my room wasn't arraigned to meet my Special Needs the Staff Member Anthony went above and beyond his duties to rearrange and provide everything I needed.

• Stayed: May 2014
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I have shared your review with Anthony and the entire staff and on behalf of my team, we would like to say thank you. Feedback is always welcome as we strive to improve the quality of our service for you our valued guest.

Again, thank you for your review and we are excited that you have chosen Red Roof as your hotel of choice.

I0035@RedRoof.com

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night. Great service at check in, room available early, very clean, great job to the hosekeepers. Loved the wood floor, no smoke smell and very good lighting. We were on the second floor and surprised at how quiet the room was being so close to traffic.

• Stayed: May 2014
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you kindly for your kind words. I have shared your review with my entire staff and on behalf of my team, we would like to say thank you. Feedback is always welcome as we strive to improve the quality of our service for you our valued guest.

Again, thank you for your review and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

I0035@RedRoof.com