“This is a great pet friendly place to stay.”

Red Roof Inn Rockford
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We didn't have a reservation and they were full. As we were leaving in our vehicles, Tiffany ran out and said they just had a cancellation. Next thing we knew, we were checked in and walking into our room. It was a wonderfully clean room that had been re modeled. The walls are beautiful and the lights over the bed are very nice stainless steel. I love the wood floors with touches of carpet. We stayed here six weeks ago and today they are even better. We will be staying here on are way to Minnesota every time. Like I said in the title, they are pet friendly and do not charge extra for pets. Our dog travels everywhere with us and it is so nice to pull off the road at a place that doesn't charge extra for everything.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Tiffany was extremely overwhelmed with your comments and feedback. On behalf of Tiffany and the entire staff we appreciate your kind words of appreciation. The entire staff works hard to provide our guest with great quality and excellent service and it is always a pleasure when we hear feedback from our guest.

Please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The service was great! Team member Heather was fantastic. She was very helpful and friendly which made my experience a positive one. I would definitely stay at red roof inn in the future. Thank you so much for the wonderful service and accommodations.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Zumbapower

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. I have shared your feedback with Heather and the team and they were overwhelmed with your comments. We take pride in making our guest feel confident, significant and delight in the service and quality, and we were pleased to hear the you enjoyed your stay at our location.

Please consider us your hotel of choice should your lodging plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We visit family in Cincinnati and Ann Arbor often, traveling from Wisconsin. We located this motel the first time because it is pet friendly. At that time we discovered a dog park nearby at Bell Road and Canine Corners. So, we stay here on the way, the first night of our journey and also traveling back home. Besides these reasons, it is a great location right off the freeway, close to restaurants and shopping. It has always been clean, well kept up, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The regular king room is a little small but the superior king is a great size, with a micro-wave and refrigerator and it is not that much more expense, especially if we end up staying more than one night. The mattresses are very comfortable.

Room Tip: There's no elevator so someone who has trouble with stairs, should ask for a first floor room...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your writing a review regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn Rockford, Illinois. I have shared your comments with the entire staff as feed back from our guest is always welcome as we strive to provide all of our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience. On your next trip to Ohio from Wisconsin we hope you will consider us your hotel of choice

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Needed a cheap room for a one night stay. This place fit the bill. Very small rooms, no breakfasts, basic stay. Great restaurant across the street. Once again used a coupon to secure a room at the lowest price. TV remote was missing from the room, desk provided one. Room was neat and clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Paule E

Thank you for such a kind review. It is always a pleasure to read a review from our valued guest. I always love for all guest to stay informed about how great Red Roof Inn Rockford really is. We understand the room type might not have fit your needs but would like to recommend our upgraded room. It is called a superior king room which is larger in size and comes with a microwave and refrigerator and in room coffee. We have also taken the liberty of offering a discounted rate at our local Restaurant for all Red Roof Inn guest. Again, thank you for your dedication and your review.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had a chance to stay in this hotel recently due to a business trip I was on. I would like to say that I am absolutely amazed at this hotel. It was beautiful with spacious, clean rooms. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. My daughter was with me for this trip so we needed extra towels for our showers and the staff accommodated us quickly with our request. Our room was clean & smelled lovely. The area has several restaurants to chose from very near to the hotel. I would be happy to stay at this hotel again if the need arose.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tina B
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Tina B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I can assure you our team was delighted with your comments. On behalf of the entire staff we appreciate your kind words. The entire staff works hard to provide our guest with a clean and comfortable room and it is always a pleasure when we hear feedback from our guest.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I arrived after dark and was happy to get to my room. Everything was clean and simple. No frills - I have come to appreciate a fridge but they don't have that or breakfast in the room I reserved. The location is great. It is close the the Hwy and lots of restaurants and shopping close by.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Northwomn,

Thank you for your kind review. It is always a pleasure to hear what we are doing right and areas of opportunity that we need to improve. I always like to keep my guest informed of upgrades available at the property. The next time you are in the area I invite you to experience our upgraded room which is called a superior king room. Our superior king room includes a microwave and Refrigerator with a large work desk area. This room upgrade is available for an additional $10.00 sounds like would a perfect fit for you in the future.

Again, we thank you kindly for your review and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

During the July 4th week, 2013, I stayed at the Rockford, Ill location. Was back in my home town fr. Calif...visiting friends/family. Was gone most days but when I returned, my room was totally clean...i
ncluding bath, towels, sheets, etc!

I left a pair of shoes in my room. Contacted "Kim," at the front desk, on Sun., 7/7. Received them via UPS on Fri., 7/12. In my opinion, Kim is very professional & a great asset to the Red Roof Team! Thank you!! I will be staying in Rockford (Red Roof) when I return in June, 2014~

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Rockford. Kimberly and the entire staff were pleased to hear your stay was an enjoyable one and you received your shoes in timely manner. The staff work extremely hard to provide our guest with clean and comfortable rooms and superior guest service. We want all of our guest to fill confident in our product and we take pride in making sure that they are pleased with the hotel upon arrival and departure.

Again thank you for taking the time to write a review and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.