“Good experience for the cost”

Howard Johnson Hotel Rockford IL
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I applaude the effort to keep up an old building in a tuff location. May I encourage you to keep it up while working to address the cosmetics of the motels hallways, doors and outside. Repairs on external doors, replacement of carpeting and new paint jobs throughout the motel would help.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Anthony F
tatelis, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel Rockford IL, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thanks for noticing that we have did some improvements. We still have more to do as you have stated and this is in our future plans. We always appreciate all feedback from our guest, it helps us be able to accommodate our guest better . Hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I really enjoy staying here; the sevice is great, the pool is nice and warm, and I love that there's a great place to eat in walking distance. Also, I believe they did an excellent job in making the lobby look festive for the holiday season. I would like to thank Lisa from the lobby for the great sevice and hospitality.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Kat1470
tatelis, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel Rockford IL, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

It was nice of you to give us a review, we are always glad when our guest has a great stay. I hope yu continue to stay with us.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have always enjoyed staying here. The people are great, the rooms are clean, and the pool is fantastic. The lobby is all decked out for Christmas. All the employees are friendly, including Lisa, who has always been very friendly to me and my family.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and keep coming back, we always like great feedback but sometimes we also need to hear what we can change or do better for your's or someone's next stay. So please let us know. Thank you for your business, passed, present and future.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
tatelis, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel Rockford IL, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is our 2 nd stay here ar hojo rockford,we travel often and have had our share of motel stays,staff and management made us feel welcome,a great deal if your looking for a nice,quiet weekly stay,my partner and i would definatly recommend this place,it had been over 2 yrs since we were here last and lisa remembered us upon checking in.good restraunt also(sherris), great food and great prices.keep up the great work.

• Stayed: November 2012

I would like to thank you. We look forward to your stay, you review will be shared with our staff.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at Howard Johnsons in Rockford for 3 days after missing my flight from Rockford airport. I was upset about this, but when I arrived at Hojos, I was greeted by Lisa at the front desk and I felt so welcome and enjoyed my stay so much I didn't want to leave. Lisa was very kind and professional and my room was perfect. I definitely recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again. We also like hearing positive feedback but, we also like hear what we can do to make your next stay or any guest
stay better.Plese let me know. Thank you for your review

Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
tatelis, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Hotel Rockford IL, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012