“THE BEST SUSHI EVER!! Don't take the risk going anywhere else!”
Review of Marc's Fusion Cafe

Marc's Fusion Cafe
Ranked #23 of 360 Restaurants in Rockford
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I recently wasted my money at Kochi Japan and Ichiban on IMITATION Crab! I instantly left and drove straight to Mark's Fusion Cafe on Charles ST. I knew the food was great at Mark's but the CRAB is to die for! So Fresh, Tasty, and not FAKE! Kani sushi is by far the best at Mark's. I will never go back to Ichiban or Kochi.

1  Thank acasechasesmom
There are newer reviews for Marc's Fusion Cafe

Reviewed January 16, 2012

My husband and I went here for New Year's Eve to try something different. It was amazing. The neighborhood is a little dicey. It's a little difficult to find the building. However, when you step inside, it's like going into a different world. It was busy, so we sat at the sushi bar. It was so much fun to watch our sushi being made. The unwrapped white fish sushi was delicous! We then followed with dinner. My husband had scallops and I had the tuna steak. Portions are huge. I cannot wait to go back! Prices are a little high, but if you are looking for something special, this is the place to go!

4  Thank needsvacation82
Reviewed January 13, 2012

The food is spectacular...if you aren't a sushi lover, the entrees on the menu are out of this world, too (beef kabobs are one). The atmosphere is small, cozy, and dark. We love going to Marc's! It is our favorite restaurant in Rockford.

2  Thank Jody B
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Such a great menu! This is what "fusion" cuisine should be! The filet is HUGE and delicious... and less expensive than lesser steaks anywhere in town! Also try the porkchops (portion so big they fall off the plate and are perfect for sharing) and the Vegas rolls (what marc's is famous for... besides great value and yummy food). Our favorite waitress Kelly is like the frosting on the cake!

3  Thank Jabbamama
Reviewed January 16, 2011

This place is a gem! I love everything about it! Great food, service and clean too!

4  Thank thorjen

Been to Marc's Fusion Cafe? Share your experiences!