“Very Good Food! Nice Atmosphere”
Review of Sister's thai cafe

Sister's thai cafe
Ranked #74 of 361 Restaurants in Rockford
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I liked the food! Very good flavors and good portion size. I had the Salmon Curry. Salmon was cooked perfectly! My only issue, lose the banana leaf off the main entrée. Can't absorb the great complex curry sauce with it on there. Other that that this is a very very nice place. Friendly staff and great food. I have had Thai Food in New York Chicago Milwaukee Denver and many more places to name a few. This is a very good Thai Food establishment and I highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

food was awful, cold not much for selection and staff looked bothered...better off waiting for the tilted kilt to open

1  Thank LyssaKKK