“Comfy N Cosy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Rockford
Toledo, Iowa
“Comfy N Cosy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stay at a lot of places in Rockford, but this is one of the best.Due to my work, my wife and I are monthly guest. Donita is the most helpful manager you could hope for. If you are looking for value and cleanliness, this is the place! Rooms are supplied daily with fresh linens. Workers are all great!!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alan S
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much to the staff. We are delighted that you find Days Inn to be one of the best, but it’s customers like you who make us who we are. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Although I didn't want to stay at the Days Inn at first, I'm glad that I did. The room that my husband and I had was very clean and we were able to get a god night's sleep. The front desk lady, Capresha, was very nice and couteous and she also was on time with our wake up phone call. The continental breakfast was okay, but could be better, such as having more options to choose from. But everything was pretty good and I will come here again if I am ever in this area. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Janel N
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving the Days Inn a chance. I am sorry to hear that you did not want to stay at first, but glad you decided to give us a try anyways. Also know that our staff appreciates the compliments as well as the Days Inn. We appreciate the business and we look forward to your visit in the future.
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My stay was very pleasant. When we arrived Mrs. Capreshia was helpful with getting us a room and although it was late she was still friendly and smiling. Our room was very clean and the hotel was quiet, which allowed us to sleep comfortably. With the great service, cleanliness of the hotel and the reasonable rates, overall we had a great stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thanks for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time out to commend Capreshia to let us know what a great job she is doing! On behalf of the Days Inn team thank you for staying, we hope to see you again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

My stay at the Days Inn Rockford, was very cozy. The rooms were clean. The breastfast was good. Capreshia was very helpful aswell. She was friendly, and helpful. The facility was very clean and the coffee was fresh! I also like that the movie theater is right next door! Great location and reasonable prices.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thanks for choosing the Days Inn, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful to you and we will make sure that Capreshia will be recognized for her great service. Thanks again!
Blue Island, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was staying at this hotel so that I could attend a weekend event at the hotel across the street called Anime Apocalypse. The first room that we had gotten actually had a leak from the bathroom, it seemed, and the carpet near the bed was soaked. Our problem was taken care of promptly and we were given a new room. However, I had forgotten my ID and convention badge in the first room. Again, we were quickly helped. This, however, did not make my stay memorable. As someone who is studying the hospitality industry I know that a smile and a good attitude means the world to a guest, which was what I got from one Donita when she came to make sure that the guests getting breakfast had what they needed before anyone needed to mention a shortage of supplies. She was cheerful and friendly towards guests. I later saw her again when I returned to change clothes and she was still at work, this time keeping the front hall clean. She recognized myself and my companion and was receptive to a friendly conversation, but not so much so as to forget that she had work to do, of course!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy that our staff was very prompt in taking care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.