WINNER WONDERLAND

“I will definitely be returning....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Rockford

Days Inn Rockford
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Rockford
“I will definitely be returning....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

My stay at the Days Inn Rockford, was very cozy. The rooms were clean. The breastfast was good. Capreshia was very helpful aswell. She was friendly, and helpful. The facility was very clean and the coffee was fresh! I also like that the movie theater is right next door! Great location and reasonable prices.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thanks for choosing the Days Inn, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful to you and we will make sure that Capreshia will be recognized for her great service. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Blue Island, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was staying at this hotel so that I could attend a weekend event at the hotel across the street called Anime Apocalypse. The first room that we had gotten actually had a leak from the bathroom, it seemed, and the carpet near the bed was soaked. Our problem was taken care of promptly and we were given a new room. However, I had forgotten my ID and convention badge in the first room. Again, we were quickly helped. This, however, did not make my stay memorable. As someone who is studying the hospitality industry I know that a smile and a good attitude means the world to a guest, which was what I got from one Donita when she came to make sure that the guests getting breakfast had what they needed before anyone needed to mention a shortage of supplies. She was cheerful and friendly towards guests. I later saw her again when I returned to change clothes and she was still at work, this time keeping the front hall clean. She recognized myself and my companion and was receptive to a friendly conversation, but not so much so as to forget that she had work to do, of course!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy that our staff was very prompt in taking care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Columbus
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We got in late to our hotel and were pleased by its cleanliness and quietness. We were not looking for frills, just a quiet clean place to sleep, so this met our expectations. The mattresses were very comfortable, which was a plus. The only 'negative' piece of the stay was the room was rather small - but when you are sleeping, it really doesn't matter. The staff were very pleasant as well. Overall, a good experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
I am so glad that you had a good experience with us. Thanks for staying and I hope we will see you again in the future.
BRODHEAD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Room was clean and quiet, great room rate, would stay again,close to work on a short night ,stayed there so I wouldn'nt have the long drive home for a short turn around, would recommend to a friend, staff was very friendly and prompt didnt have to wait, had to leave very early so I didnt have a chance to try the continental breakfast

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time out to give us feedback on your stay. We are looking forward to seeing you again.