“Never disappointed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #201 of 360 Restaurants in Rockford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have never had a bad experience here. The staff is always good, the food is excellent and the menu changes often. I enjoy the menu with the Jack Daniels sauce items. The ultimate mudslide it to die for, but it is a meal in itself because it is so filling.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food: SERVICE I would give 1-10. It'll be a 8! I never had any problem.. The first time I was there. Ever since great service & fantastic food, never kept going there.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

We really enjoyed our lunch. There is a large menu with something for everyone. The service was very good as well. The Korean steak tacos were excellent! Very nicely prepared and I was surprised a chain had something so flavorful. We will absolutely return if for nothing else but those Korean Steak Tacos! YUM!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We enjoyed the environment and the food. We also liked the fun pack for my kids to do before the food arrived.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Deicent food and excellent service. I went twice on a business trip the first I had a chicken broccoli penne pasta dish. It was ok.. kinda bland, it needed some lemon juice and pepper corns to brighten up the dish, then it would have been excellent. Second time I had the grilled salmon. I would consider this to be one of the worst salmon dishes I have had. First it was pan fried not grilled as expected second there was alot of oil used to cook the fish. The flavor was ok and it seemed fresh. I also had the spinach and artichoke dip... That was excellent and so were the nachos... Service was excellent manager came by and asked us if everything was good. I would go again but it would not be my first choice of resturants.