“Part of a chain, but we had a good time”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #65 of 360 Restaurants in Rockford
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My son and I had lunch here during a soccer tournament. It was crowded, and service was a little slow, but the staff were friendly, helpful and enthusiastic. We both had the special Smoked Angus Bacon Burger and I can honestly say it was one of THE best burgers I have ever tasted. Could not even come close to finishing my fries.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If your trying to meet friends or family for a chat, do not go. But if you want great food, a great value and don't mind shouting to be heard. Then this is a great place.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I normally don't write reviews for chain restaurants because they're always the same no matter where you go. I ordered a Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap and a Freckled Fruit cup instead of fries. The wrap was very good. The fruit was horrible. The fruit was soft and mushy like the store bought frozen fruit in a bag. I can walk into any grocery store any time of the year, even in December, and get fresh strawberries, grapes and melons. So I know Red Robin can too. Serving thawed frozen fruit is lazy and unacceptable. Will I go back to red Robin? Maybe sometime in the future, not anytime soon though.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

It was going to be a nice meal for my wife and myself. But i was not that happy.The burger was not that special.And i had hoped It was going to be a new experiance.But it was just the same old burger I can get anywhere. So I dont think I will spend my money going there again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Not what I expected but fun and great service. Worth a stop and has more than burgers. They also have a bar with tasty appetizers if you want a lighter visit.