“Nice Meal”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The service and meal were very good. Nothing exceptional but met our expectations. Was very close to the hotel.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

During our first night spent in Rockford we had our daughters birthday dinner here with friends & family whom joined us on our visit. I must express that everything was EXCELLENT! The Staff service was friendly & helpful and the Food was delicious! I DO Recommend and Enjoyed!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

It had been several years since I had last eaten at Ruby Tuesday's so I opted to give it a shot as it directly across the parking lot from the hotel. All in all it was just so so. Okay but nothing to blast fireworks over.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Rushed, average food quality.
They would rather push the beer than provide a decently timed meal.
i'd rather eat somewhere else but it is right next door to the Fairfield Inn which is convenient.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Mid Friday afternoon and the salad bar looked very fresh. Steak had great flavor. Service was wonderful. Even though it was a shift change someone kept up with my needs. Great job