“GREAT MENU”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Rockford, Illinois
“GREAT MENU”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have gone to this location both by dine-in and drive-thru.

The food is pretty good for fast-food. It's good value food for the money.

I really like their shakes and burgers, as they always made to order and served temperature appropriate.

The wait staff are a bit pokey at times getting the ready food from the cooks to the table, yet I realize they may be overwhelmed during busy times. I think there may not be enough wait staff to cover the amount of patrons ahead of time.

• Visited June 2013

Christiansburg, Virginia
“Standard Steak 'n Shake”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Easy access from interstate. Standard menu, same dependable service. Orders hamburgers and fries for 3. All cooked to same standard perfection

• Visited June 2013
“Ehhhh”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our burgers were tiny, the shakes took forever and the prices did not reflect the food we received. Overall my first experience here was not enjoyable and rather disappointing. I would recommend finding another place for a meal in the area.

Visited May 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Heard about it from others--had to try it out!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Large group of us got there about 11:45 on a Monday and our large party of 9 was able to be seated right away. I am trying to eat healthy, and 2 of us got salads--and they were pretty good. But when at a place called Steak 'N Shake you really need to have the steak sandwiches and a shake, which the rest of our party did, and they all enjoyed their food, more than I enjoyed my salad! I had to try a little of everyone's shake and my favorite was the chocolate covered strawberry. Delicious! I tried the classic chocolate and that was a close second. Staff was friendly, but the kids in our party did not receive the cars that could be decorated or even crayons. Did not know kids received anything like that until we were leaving, and saw others. By the time we left there was a line to be seated. Definitely worth the calories!! Would love to go back.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Friendly Face”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Although Drive-Thru was a bit slow, the lady at the window was very friendly! I was prepared to gripe about how slow it was but her friendliness shut me up quick!

Visited March 2013