“For a chain, it is well done.”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Every year we go here at least once, and every trip we witness change and improvement of some kind. The consistentcy has been solid service and the food up to standards. This place has always been very clean, and its fun to be at a restaurant that is hopping but not slow. We took my wife's parents out for drinks and a meal, and the total was over 100.00, but at least 40 of that was alcohol- which is always expensive at places like this. Lonestar isn't the type of dining that leaves you inspired, but it does leave you full, and you know what to expect.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Wow I love this place! Every time I leave I am so satisfied and full. The STEAK Soup is soooooo good, My man orders an extra for dessert! The lettuce wedge salad is really good. Even the shrimp dinner is outstanding. It is not the most affordable place to eat, but you are guaranteed to enjoy your food and staff. If not, mention it to the manager and they will take good care of you.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We also like the birthday treat that they give you if you go on your birthday and tell the waiter that it is your birthday. Thanks for doing that . I love it.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Had a wonderful meal with our family and the servers were very attentive. Try the Lone Star beer.